• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pierre Poilievre 'could be vulnerable,' pollster says, as support softens for frontr

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pierre Poilievre 'could be vulnerable,' pollster says, as support softens for frontr

Pierre Poilievre 'could be vulnerable,' pollster says, as support softens for frontrunner

Abacus Data: Supporters with a negative view are up seven points; supporters with a positive view are down eight points

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/poilievre-could-be-vulnerable-pollster-says-as-support-for-conservative-leadership-frontrunner-softens

Looks like a fair number of Conservatives are starting to have doubts about the Ottawa boy wonder career politician who says the darndest things and likes fine clothes and selfies. Sound familiar?

Their is no need whatsoever to start another new Thread on PP , clear you dont like him , tell us who who you think shud lead the country , at this stage i dont think anybody could be worse than what we have now

Comment

CC and every libtard are TERRIFIED of him! The Turd will self implode with the factual arrows he will be shot with!

Comment

well CC has shure become very obsessed with PP ! three threads in a very short while ! trudope and singh are getting protests everywhere they go , PP cant find rooms big enough to take the crowds that are coming to suport him , enough said , your barking up the wrong tree CC !

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	B99294F8-27E9-461A-B65E-5C0AD96BB50C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	773415
          Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Pierre Poilievre 'could be vulnerable,' pollster says, as support softens for frontrunner

Abacus Data: Supporters with a negative view are up seven points; supporters with a positive view are down eight points

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/poilievre-could-be-vulnerable-pollster-says-as-support-for-conservative-leadership-frontrunner-softens

Looks like a fair number of Conservatives are starting to have doubts about the Ottawa boy wonder career politician who says the darndest things and likes fine clothes and selfies. Sound familiar?
          *** you are scared shitless
          Get a life FFS
          Last edited by Guest; May 30, 2022, 12:32.

Comment

Rember when Harper used to go sit at the end of the row at the hockey games with fans all around and the odd person stopped to shake his hand?
            No cursing or spit flying.
            Just quiet respect.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
              well CC has shure become very obsessed with PP ! three threads in a very short while ! trudope and singh are getting protests everywhere they go , PP cant find rooms big enough to take the crowds that are coming to suport him , enough said , your barking up the wrong tree CC !
              Jagmeet went to Brampton,the Sikh capital of Ontario, to support the local Sikh candidate in the Ontario election.
              The locals were on him with " Jagmeet Bro you sold out"?

Reporting from CBC or The Star make it sound like old white racists but it was the local NDP's at the rally for the local candidate.

Comment

Seems to cycle through his obsessions. Lately it is pp, earlier this winter he was obsessed with the speedo wearing convoy protester. Spent a few years being obsessed with everything to do with trump. Before that harper, before that evidently it was Chuck Strahl, his namesake.
                I have heard of this disorder, where someone gets completely obsessed with another person for a period of time, then moves on to another. Definitely not the kind of person you want to interact with in real life.

Comment

Am I starting to get the vibe of old man screaming at a cloud? Maybe he can join the anti glyphosate dude or the one bitching about crooked RM politics. This forum isn’t a soapbox for nutbars.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                    Am I starting to get the vibe of old man screaming at a cloud? Maybe he can join the anti glyphosate dude or the one bitching about crooked RM politics. This forum isn’t a soapbox for nutbars.
                    Well technically, this Rural Issues forum is a soapbox for nut bars. The administrators specifically said so. Some of us are just visiting, and free to join the adults at any time. At least one poster is locked into the asylum.
                    I never have understood how the anti glyphosate dude and his alter egos escaped back into the adult forum.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Well technically, this Rural Issues forum is a soapbox for nut bars. The administrators specifically said so. Some of us are just visiting, and free to join the adults at any time. At least one poster is locked into the asylum.
                      I never have understood how the anti glyphosate dude and his alter egos escaped back into the adult forum.
                      Anti glyphosate guy is a bit smarter with the internet I guess. It is good though this dumb shit is relegated to this forum. I am all for free speech but liken it to if you’re at the bar having a conversation with some people and this drunk asshole is constantly butting in trying to start a fight. They wreck the mood and take the oxygen out of a good time. Some people just don’t get it.

Comment

Their is no need whatsoever to start another new Thread on PP , clear you dont like him , tell us who who you think shud lead the country , at this stage i dont think anybody could be worse than what we have now
                        Never once have I seen chuck endorse anyone , just like a monkey , throws poo on anyone who does not think exactly as he does … quite sad actually but no longer funny

Comment

I don’t think Pierre did himself any favours when he openly endorsed cryptocurrency. We all do that in our lives, pick the wrong horse, bet a bit too heavy and the horse breaks a leg.

Comment

We are in the middle of the CPC leadership race and the next leader may or may not end up as prime minister.

But you don't want to discuss the platform of the candidates? When do you think would be a better time? After the race is done?

Are you like Kim Campbell who once said in her short political career " An election is not the time to discuss issues" or something like that. LOL

The media is certainly covering the leadership race but you don't want to discuss the failings of boy wonder on Agrisilly? No surprise there. There must be something wrong with anyone who dares to have an opinion you disagree with! The gall!

How are your crypto currency investments doing BTW?

As Doug Ford said "its just politics"

Comment

trying to say everything bad your twisted mind can think of about sombody is not having a discussion , talking about everything good and bad is having a discusion

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...