• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Stat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting Stat

Useless fact 94% of Australians don’t own a gun. 5.8% rural owned 0.2% city

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
    Not useless at all. The USA represents 5% of world population but yet has 46% of all guns in the world a total 400 million.

The killer just turned 18 a couple of weeks and bought two assault rifles, no harder than buying groceries.

But that's ok, Fat F uck Texas senator Ted Cruz says USA schools need more armed good guys protecting students.

Comment

I would imagine that 95% of rural ppl in Canada own guns.

Define “assault rifle”. Is it because it is black and looks like a scary weapon to liberals that it is an assault weapon? Because they function the exact same as a non assault weapon with a wooden stock.

The political use of these idiotic tragedies by liberals who have no clue about guns is ALWAYS the result of these idiotic acts.

In Canada, Trudeau is getting rid of mandatory minimum sentences for violent crimes, including gun crimes. Why? Because there is too high a ratio of a certain race in prison. That will for sure fix the problem!

During harpers tenure, he mused about the need for more prisons. The liberals went berserk. Can’t jail offenders, that’s just wrong.

Comment

That doesn't sound like a very effective voting block..

Unless of course they all subscribe to the concept of from my cold dead hands.

Comment

One darn extreme to another.
          When Canada is an island in the middle of an ocean we can get stats that low too.
          Most people could care less about guns really. But 86%? or so of crime guns here are smuggled or stolen. Our proximity to 400 million of them won't change soon. Wonder what the % is in Afghanistan lol.
          American gun culture isn't going away soon.
          Our Nova Scotia shooter fell through a lot of cracks before his snap. All smuggled guns too.
          Anyone who has any common sense and a little education on the matter will agree that our laws were more than adequate before Justin's latest expensive brain wave.
          People will always snap.
          But my prayer is that mental health issues will at sometime in the future be understood properly.

Comment

The US right wing will never support any limit on guns unless fetuses are killed!

Comment

Trudeau is the best firearms salespeople ever, in the days leading up to May18 gun shops were having record sales of non restricted firearms ahead of the new approval and record keeping laws.

Comment

Hollywood and video games caused this. I bought a 22 at Sears in the midtown plaza in Saskatoon. Walked out through the mall and a block to my car. Try that now and you'll be on CBC news for the next two months.

Comment

Guns don’t kill people , deranged people kill others .
                  How do young kids get guns ???? Well irresponsible parents and now social media influences.
                  How many knife attacks in London the past few years as a percentage of 30 year average ? How many people attacked in broad daylight in the big cities daily? You tube videos daily . Pushed onto train tracks as well ?
                  The latest gun shootings were absolutely terrible, I agree 110% . But what’s the root cause ? The guns , or terribly bad parents ?? Or is it the current culture of Hollywood violence and video game extreme violence?

Some serious questions to look in the mirror
                  Last edited by furrowtickler; May 25, 2022, 23:10.

Comment

It ain’t the guns, it’s the nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                      It ain’t the guns, it’s the nuts!
                      Problem is the “nuts” are running politics in most North America now .
                      How’s “gun free” big cities doing in the US .. Chicago, Baltimore, Portland ???

Teach your kids to work for a living and the values in that , they won’t have time for shit like this . It’s not fukin rocket science

Comment

I’ve got lots of friends I hope on here and don’t wish to alienate anyone on both sides of debate.

Guess truth is or truth is Australia has no “gun culture” except in rural areas and hunters call me a bone head that’s the way it should be.

Had port Arthur massacre conservative govt changes immediate legislation bit longer 6 months. I can shoot hunt buy weapons ammunition just can’t have semi auto or lever action or pump. Tough yeah some sort of medium.

For a city person to buy guns plenty of hoops to jumps through.

Great mates with furrow plenty of cell phone bullshit with him we disagree slightly on guns but agree to disagree you guys have different threats bears cougars etc etc we have none of them.

I can’t remember the exact date 91 or 92 laws changed even talk of loosening it in rural areas got to be liscence due to own a slug gun think you guys call em bb guns

Comment

Yeah furrow agree in principle only.

Guns don’t kill people , deranged people kill others .

If he was armed with a knife only wouldn’t have been the carnage.

If the could somehow just bring laws in farmers and hunters and sporting shooters only would solve issue but impossible dream.

Comment

Two 18 year old are able to purchase AR-15's and kill in one instance 10 people and in the other 21.

Many of my family members hunt including my children and their spouses, haven't seen any of them packing an AR-15 when going deer hunting.

And just how would have more prisons being built prevented these two 18 year olds from going on their massacres, they had no criminal records.

I see the Bull Shit line coming out as usual "Guns don't kill people do" so let's just move on till next week when it happens again.

Comment

An AR-15 is a little small for hunting anything bigger than a coyote, after all the AR-15 is a .22 caliber, the AR-15 is a restricted weapon in Canada and can’t be used anymore but a few years ago it was legal for shooting at an approved gun range.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...