• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Stat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if more guns in the school will solve the problem of school shootings, how come Trump doesn't allow everyone to carry a gun to his rally's?

I mean if everyone has the right bear arms to feel safe and secure and defend themselves why not let everyone bring a gun to a Trump rally? Should be perfectly safe right?

The Republicans have at every step opposed more background checks and made it easier for the violent crazies to buy as many guns as they want.

The NRA and the gun lobby have bought them off so well they might as well work for the gun makers because they have been helping them sell more guns for decades.

The Republicans support shit hole gun laws that fuel mass killings. It's a National disgrace.

So much for family values and the sanctity of life. Republicans don't seem to care about all the children's lives lost.

Comment

Gun makers are always going broke and are a poor investment. US Armies' latest contracts are I believe foreign, SIG.
      NRA is a representation of that which is paranoid in their culture and, is an underlying powerful force.
      I'd rather like to hear your plan for the large % of crime guns here in our own country that are smuggled from the US. Perhaps your outline should begin with the strategy for closing First Nation's border porosity. Hopefully with a focus on Canadian facts. Good luck Chuck LoL.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        So if more guns in the school will solve the problem of school shootings, how come Trump doesn't allow everyone to carry a gun to his rally's?

I mean if everyone has the right bear arms to feel safe and secure and defend themselves why not let everyone bring a gun to a Trump rally? Should be perfectly safe right?

The Republicans have at every step opposed more background checks and made it easier for the violent crazies to buy as many guns as they want.

The NRA and the gun lobby have bought them off so well they might as well work for the gun makers because they have been helping them sell more guns for decades.

The Republicans support shit hole gun laws that fuel mass killings. It's a National disgrace.

So much for family values and the sanctity of life. Republicans don't seem to care about all the children's lives lost.
        I’m 100% certain, that Obama was president for 8 years. Had the house and senate as well initially. Did nothing.

I’m also 100% certain, that the Alzheimer’s patient in the Oval Office right now is a Democrat. And has the senate and the house. And he too will do nothing. But it’s republicans faults.

Let me know if I have this 100% correct please. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
          I’m 100% certain, that Obama was president for 8 years. Had the house and senate as well initially. Did nothing.

I’m also 100% certain, that the Alzheimer’s patient in the Oval Office right now is a Democrat. And has the senate and the house. And he too will do nothing. But it’s republicans faults.

Let me know if I have this 100% correct please. Thanks.
          you will be a long time waiting for your answer ! he dont answer anything just hurl insults , normal left behavior , answer notting just insult and spew some other garbage

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            Gun makers are always going broke and are a poor investment. US Armies' latest contracts are I believe foreign, SIG.
            NRA is a representation of that which is paranoid in their culture and, is an underlying powerful force.
            I'd rather like to hear your plan for the large % of crime guns here in our own country that are smuggled from the US. Perhaps your outline should begin with the strategy for closing First Nation's border porosity. Hopefully with a focus on Canadian facts. Good luck Chuck LoL.
            As I showed before per capita, gun crimes are higher in many rural areas especially in Alberta and Saskatchewan and happen with guns that are not likely smuggled.

So why focus on only first nations when the problem of illegal guns and smuggling is a much broader issue?

Easier access and more guns will not solve these problems and will likely make them worse.

The US has a massive problem with very poor gun control laws. That's the issue. Canada has a growing problem with extremists and gun violence. The US model is a way worse than Canada's

Comment

That's the issue. Canada has a growing problem with extremists and gun violence.
              Just trying to understand your statement. Are you suggesting two separate things, extremists and gun violence, or that the two are somehow connected? And which extremists would be the problem? The left or the right?
              I seem to have missed extremist gun violence going on in Canada.
              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 29, 2022, 23:46.

Comment

As I showed before per capita, gun crimes are higher in many rural areas especially in Alberta and Saskatchewan and happen with guns that are not likely smuggled.

So why focus on only first nations when the problem of illegal guns and smuggling is a much broader issue?

Easier access and more guns will not solve these problems and will likely make them worse.

The US has a massive problem with very poor gun control laws. That's the issue. Canada has a growing problem with extremists and gun violence. The US model is a way worse than Canada's
                Per capita we emit more carbon too.
                Focusing on the entire border would involve First Nations. Want some cheap cigs??
                We did not have easy access before the new bills.
                If the US is our issue we're screwed.
                Canada's "growing problem" with extremists and gun violence won't be removed with simply removal of all guns.
                Before you answer I want to thank you for staying off the commodity page.
                Your poorly informed blind jihad comments make response entertainment only, but do indicate what is happening politically on all fronts these last decades.
                As Trudeau said, the problem is people from the west. The only great comes from Quebec.

Comment

Do you not know where the higher gun violence in rural areas is occurring Chuck?
                  You obviously get your PC sanitized quotes from your usual sources.

Those problems won't even be addressed by more laws for the duck hunters.

Comment

Chuck has his head up his ass. He’s in the thick of a high crime area. Property theft violence etc. How many legal gun owners possess handguns? How many thugs possess handguns? If there was a Gerald Stanley incident and say some thugs were bashing his solar panels and he went out there with 2x4 with a nail in the end and he killed the perpetrator accidentally defending his solar array would he be in his right? Suppose they were beating on his wife and be killed the guy with said 2x4. To say gun crime per capita in rural areas is higher is a moot point and you know full well Chuck. It’s like saying the NFU represents the majority of farmers or the CWB got the best price for our wheat. I know enough folks around chucks way and she’s dirty bad country for crime. He’s living in a dream world.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Just trying to understand your statement. Are you suggesting two separate things, extremists and gun violence, or that the two are somehow connected? And which extremists would be the problem? The left or the right?
                      I seem to have missed extremist gun violence going on in Canada.
                      You seem to have a very selective memory A5. How did you forget the Quebec Mosque shooting?

Intelligence and security agencies in Canada and the US are clearly saying right wing extremists are a growing threat.

You were at the illegal Coutts blockade did you not hear about all the guns seized and arrests of the right wing extremists connected to Diagolon who planned to shoot cops? Another lapse in memory? LOL

"The Quebec City mosque shooting (French: Attentat de la grande mosquée de Québec) was a terrorist attack by 27-year-old Alexandre Bissonnette on the evening of January 29, 2017, at the Islamic Cultural Centre of Quebec City, a mosque in the Sainte-Foy neighbourhood of Quebec City, Canada. Six worshippers were killed and five others seriously injured after evening prayers when a man entered the prayer hall shortly before 8:00 pm and opened fire for about two minutes with a 9mm Glock pistol.[1] Approximately 40 people were reported present at the time of the shooting.

The perpetrator, 27-year-old Alexandre Bissonnette, pleaded guilty to six counts of first-degree murder and six counts of attempted murder.[2] On February 8, 2019, Bissonnette was sentenced to life in prison, with no possibility of parole for 40 years.[3][4] Upon appeal, the Court of Appeal of Quebec found 40 years without parole to be unconstitutionally cruel and unusual punishment, adjusting the sentence to life in prison with no possibility of parole for 25 years.[5] Quebec prosecutors sought to reinstate the original sentence with an appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada.[6] The decision was upheld on May 27, 2022,[7] meaning Bissonnette will be eligible for parole in 2042.[8]"

Comment

Where did the 9mm Tupperware gun come from??

Comment

There was no gun violence at Coutts, and evidently, the known criminal element with the guns were unrelated to the blockade, and known to both the police and locals from long before the blockade, it was just a convenient time and place to crack down.

So you are up to a total of one event in all of Canada.

Comment

He can't see the day when fert or herb users are placed in the fringe with a vague scary label and murky 'facts'. No one left to speak up for him by then.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                              He can't see the day when fert or herb users are placed in the fringe with a vague scary label and murky 'facts'. No one left to speak up for him by then.
                              Actually I think he is more concerned about, and the rights and labels of and has more in common with the "herb" users than he does the rights or reputation of herbicide users.
                              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 30, 2022, 17:14.

Comment

Don't want to talk about the Quebec Mosque shooting?

Better ignore that mass shooting by a right wing extremist.

And the guns seized at Coutts had nothing to do with the illegal blockade? That's another good whopper.

https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/news/2022/alberta-rcmp-make-arrests-coutts-border-blockade

Alberta RCMP make arrests at Coutts Border Blockade

February 14, 2022
                                Coutts, Alberta

News release
                                Images
                                Seized items

The Alberta RCMP recently became aware of a small organized group within the larger Coutts protest. Information was received that this group had access to a cache of firearms with a large quantity of ammunition. The group was said to have a willingness to use force against the police if any attempts were made to disrupt the blockade. This resulted in an immediate and complex investigation to determine the extent of the threat and criminal organization.

As a result of this investigation, the Alberta RCMP executed a search warrant during the early hours of Feb. 14, on three trailers associated to this criminal organization. This resulted in the arrest and detainment of 11 individuals.

As result of these search warrants, the following was seized:

13 long guns
                                handguns
                                multiple sets of body armour
                                a machete
                                a large quantity of ammunition
                                high capacity magazines

An example of the militant mindset of a small segment of the protest, earlier in the evening, at approximately 8:00 p.m., a large farm tractor and a semi truck, both involved in the blockade, attempted to ram a police vehicle. The police officer was able to reposition and avoid the collision. RCMP officers followed the suspects to a location where the protesters were gathered. The driver of the tractor was identified and we are actively working to locate him so he can be taken into custody. The Alberta RCMP have seized the farm tractor and semi truck involved in this incident.

The Alberta RCMP wants to emphasize that our primary goal throughout this event has been and will continue to be the safety of the public, as well as our officers.

The Alberta RCMP will resume efforts to end the illegal blockade which has prevented access to the Coutts border. We encourage all participants who are involved in this illegal action to leave immediately or relocate to the designated site for the legal protest.

The Alberta RCMP will provide further updates as they become available.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...