• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Those that use a Water Cooler and or Keurig

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Those that use a Water Cooler and or Keurig

Nice little upgrade for the farm house installed a 7 stage RO system with remineralization plumbled to the water cooler with a float valve and also put a float valve in the keurig. No more hauling jugs to the city to refill and no more filling the keurig. Water tastes great, took me an hour and $200 to install the entire system. This is the 1/4 inch float if anyone interested all push connect fittings.

Wouldn't know how to use a Keurig if someone gave it to me. Not going to learn either, something like French.

Comment

Buy a cappuccino maker. You’ll never be the same. I wore the first one out. Just got a a new one. Pars

Comment

Wife bought me a dual drip and Keurig machine. My boys and I drink coffee but the others don’t so much so often times a pot isn’t necessary but if we’re all going out to work a pot fills thermoses. Sounds like I’m a drug pusher but it’s kinda cool my kids are grown enough now they’ll have a coffee with me and come out and do stuff. Didn’t seem like long ago they were drinking from sippy cups.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...