• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. government places $119 million order for 13 million Monkeypox vaccine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Asperger’s son who is too smart for his own good research’s these things a bit much. I have to be careful what I say or the anxiety he gets from dwelling on the shit drives him crazy even though he doesn’t show it. It’s alright to surmise and think of worst outcomes or mankind’s I’ll intentions. You’d be an idiot if you didn’t cause you’re better prepared. I get it. Though, I think we can lose sense of reality if we don’t bring ourselves back to earth periodically. I still think the Covid mess was an accidental lab leak because the dots connect, and I’m not a conspiracy nut. Incompetence in a autocratic regime where mistakes get covered up. All said Monkeypox is bad enough but it isn’t going to kill a bunch of people. I will be more than angered if media or government springs off of Covid to make a nothing burger like this more than just that.

Comment

I can’t wait for all the new monkeypox threads and how important the new vaccine is!

Comment

Hopefully they don’t shut down all the small businesses but keep Costco and Walmart open to funnel everyone into one place ….
        Increase the risk , increase the wealth of the Walton’s and continue to bankrupt the small business owner. Worked like a charm last time

Comment

Have you all stopped taking the advice of your health care professionals and veterinarians for your livestock?

Yes or no?

Because according to some all the well educated experts are always wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Have you all stopped taking the advice of your health care professionals and veterinarians for your livestock?

Yes or no?

Do you call a plumber to attach a garden hose? The 'well indoctrinated experts' all bow to the same big pharma overlords. I make my own health decisions 100's of times a day. Should I eat that, should I lift that, is that safe.... its called using one's brain you should try it sometime.

When an authority tells me I must defer that decision making to them. Then we have a problem, i am not their chattle or anyone elses. If there is risk there must be choice.
            Last edited by biglentil; May 21, 2022, 07:56.

Comment

The so called experts changed their story so many times the last two years not many will trust them next time , only them that cant think for themselves or remember what they said a month ago , i guss the sheep will still follow

Comment

Gates is out front and center on the monkey pox already.

I guess the hemorrhagic fever virus will have to wait until round 3.

I expect this will next be a confirmed bioterror weapon developed by russia, probably just in time for US midterms.

Comment

yes Jazz so that they can do mail in voting again and cheat , for they know dont have a hope in an honest election

Comment

The WEF and UN recently announced their plan to expedite Agenda 2030. https://twitter.com/ninnyd101/status...O2TL7MCaA&s=19
                    They wasted no time.

Comment

Brainwashed CHUCK will be soon on to say that is all conspiracy Biglentil !

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Yes or no?

There you go with the broad sweeping generalizations again. You just used always and all in the same sentence.
                        How many times must we lecture you about this, it really hurts your credibility.
                        Although, to be honest, you don't seem very concerned about credibility judging by your actions.

Comment

This video blows the lid off on the planning and actors behind the monkey pox terror show.
                          Great video. https://rumble.com/v15hxkj-new-amazi...pox-event.html

Comment

So CBC says LGBT community is worried that they may be stigmatized as they were with AIDS because it appears as though Monkeypox has been identified within the men avec men community.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              So CBC says LGBT community is worried that they may be stigmatized as they were with AIDS because it appears as though Monkeypox has been identified within the men avec men community.
                              Well welcome to the club that the covid unvaccinated have been in for almost a yr. No sympathy.

Comment

I thought the chicken flu was next ...
                                wow, they just keep the boogey man coming weekly now the covid tailing off

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.