• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueversi View Post
    Snowing here. You must be in a more tropical climate.
    Lol. I miss the tropical weather in this area before the climate change. Snowing HEAVY out there.

Comment

Got about half an inch here we are 75% seeded just some canola left to go. Hope it dries out for you folks.

Comment

Half inch now totals for the day at the farm it looks like 2010 again. Yea ****ing Rubber boots all summer.

Oh well, it can rain when it wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
          Got about half an inch here we are 75% seeded just some canola left to go. Hope it dries out for you folks.
          About same here

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
            " Those that have (rain) more shall be given unto them, those that have little, even that shall be taken", or something like that in the bible.

Hopeless for most ATM...darkest before the dawn?...

Comment

An old timer told me this morning there is a frost coming tomorrow night, the weather will change for the better after this and seeding will resume.....he better be right.

Comment

That saying is funny my dad told me that today on the phone. But he said when you can go don't sit giver.

Comment

Most common sight the last few days were neighbors pulling V ditchers in their fields..
                  None were used last fall cuz we were so dry..

Comment

Sheesh, try 3.2 inches in Gumbo Flats! 👎 Glad we planted swimming lentils.

Comment

Pulled 4/10th's early this morning.

Feeling blessed.

Was seeding yesterday when the cold front rolled through and a wall of dirt a couple thousand feet high clouded out the entire western horizon.

Glad I haven't rolled anything yet... a couple fellas have decided to roll every acre here on account of drought, and their combines serious dislike for ingested rocks. They paid for it badly yesterday afternoon.

This is the biggest one event rain I've had since last June!

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
                        .....he better be right.
                        Yeah it will have to freeze to straighten this out.

Comment

It quit raining here just heavy snow now. Went from 6c to 2c.

Comment

Sask Crop report is out and for ****s sake they can't get anything rite. Our reporter has three quarters and has one done then yes it's 33% that's the math but take a drive around the province it's not even close to the bullshit the report posts.

Why can't gov officials get anything right or is it they have to make the city folk think all is fine and nothing to see or worry about?

Why not tell the world the truth, seeding is late it's way behind and the optimum days of getting the crop in are ending real fast. 10 days are left in May and most won't move for the next three to five.

Seeding is behind normal is what they say no shit sherlock.

33% is now in the ground. we should be at 57%

I can't wait for our Ag minister to give it a thumbs up.

Comment

He just gave the crop report the thumbs up and was proud how fast the SW was seeding.

More rah rah from the Minister.

Nothing to see here no problem nothing to panick about all is good, oh look a squirel.

Comment

1.8” at the farm since yesterday. South of us it was less from what guys were telling me this morning. It’s soaking in good. We’ll be back seeding by Saturday. Probably spraying tomorrow afternoon if wind would back off.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.