• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 16 to July 1st

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May 16 to July 1st

This precipitation map just issued a few days ago

Time will tell how close it may be

Judging from that map , here in the SW corner we are going to get not very much of anything. hope I am wrong!!

Comment

Just had a 1 inch thundershower a hour ago which makes about 2.5 inches in 15 days so I guess we are well on our way as far as rainfall. Snow for friday if you believe the weatherman not on the long weekend you say could be chilly camping weather for people looking to get away from it all. No seed in the ground yet but did turn some heifers on to some green grass. Wasting fuel with the harrowbar !!!

Comment

So I'm in a blue mood all summer. Mud is a Dud.

3/10 again last night. could have been worse 3/4 just to the west of me.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          So I'm in a blue mood all summer. Mud is a Dud.

3/10 again last night. could have been worse 3/4 just to the west of me.
          The rain forcasts here haven't showed up and thats OK for now.
          Yesterday were expecting 3 days or rain but sunny and +16.
          Might be good till tomorrow for sure.

Comment

2/10 here yesterday and forecast was for less than 1/2 a 1/10 and 30% so forecast was wrong in the right way which is maybe good. Calling for 1/2” tonight. Hope it materializes and we’ll be good for a week or two.

Comment

Calling for a couple mm, we get 10mm in 4 hours! 25mm more forecast could be 50-60mm.

It only rains where WET, sorry dry people you get a fog/mist. We did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                Calling for a couple mm, we get 10mm in 4 hours! 25mm more forecast could be 50-60mm.

It only rains where WET, sorry dry people you get a fog/mist. We did last year.
                8/10 last night and today. FORECAST RAIN AND SNOW NEXT TWO DAYS. Creek running again. I thought we got away with this one.

I was over your way this morning fj. Almost caught the feeling, but not quite.

Comment

Don’t sell your wheat judging by the red!

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                    Don’t sell your wheat judging by the red!
                    Probably 90% sold... don't price FALL though!

Sheep, the feeling kind of peered out, just the sign the wife had input on, is still standing...memorable phrase though, "Catch the Fosston Feeling". We still have the water and birds.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...