• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pierre Poilievre is too big a risk to lead the Conservatives

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
    Trudeau: 'You'll forgive me if I don't think about monetary policy'

Uh, no we don’t forgive you, you idiot.

Comment

Tiff Macklem ( however you spell that assholes name) is a buddy of trudeaus. That is a reason enough to get rid of him.

Comment

Just curious, chuck. Do you talk this way in real life too? These childish nicknames calling people Polly and hammy and Willy, and countless other juvenile insults the likes of which I haven't heard since grade 3.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Just curious, chuck. Do you talk this way in real life too? These childish nicknames calling people Polly and hammy and Willy, and countless other juvenile insults the likes of which I haven't heard since grade 3.
          Chucks names rhymes with you know what. Too bad we have rules here.

Comment

Of course, it was a rhetorical question.
            According to his neighbors, everyone avoids him like the plague in real life. I'm sure the antics such as a childish name calling and gaslighting has nothing to do with that.
            What kind of sad existence.
            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 14, 2022, 17:31.

Comment

Of course, it was a rhetorical question.
              According to his neighbors, everyone avoids him like the plague in real life. I'm sure the antics such as a childish name calling and gaslighting has nothing to do with that.
              What kind of sad existence.
              So your good with all the Trudeau name calling on this site, but P.P. is untouchable? Speaking of childish.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                So your good with all the Trudeau name calling on this site, but P.P. is untouchable? Speaking of childish.
                Trudope has well earned every name he has got !

Comment

ADD5 seems to have repeated trouble focusing on the subject of any particular thread.

True to form he whines about my soft glove name calling on a site that is full of much worse name calling that he never says anything about, but has nothing to say about the subject of the thread.

In this case the probable next leader of the CPC said he wants to make Canada the crypto capital of the world and to fire the current head of the Bank of Canada because of world wide inflation. Huh?

Except Crypto Polly has suggested no other viable solution to fighting inflation which has been caused by multiple sources including soaring energy costs and record profits by the oil companies.

Crypto Polly has embarrassed the CPC party, which used to stand for sound fiscal and economic management, but now will likely have a leader who embraces unhinged ideas like bit coin will cure inflation. I guess they are counting on the fact that alot of the CPC faithful don't care if their leader understands fiscal and monetary policy or the role of the independent Bank of Canada.

But our resident A5 who repeatedly steps in dog feces and can provide almost no credible evidence to back up some of his equally stupid ideas, has nothing good to say about Crypto Polly except he ain't Trudeau? LOL

It is indeed very telling that hardly any of the usual suspects come to Crypto Pollys defence.
                  Last edited by chuckChuck; May 15, 2022, 08:59.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FRpOJsXXEAYb0vL.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	773388
                    Yahoooooo - Polly is on his way to the Crypto Capital.

Someone call Steve cause his boy needs an economics lesson.
                    Last edited by chuckChuck; May 15, 2022, 09:25.

Comment

Actually, I made a long and reasoned response indicating my disagreement with hitching his horse to the crypto wagon.
                      You completely ignored it, and started or name calling threads instead

Just like you ignored my question about firing the attorney general when she wouldn't play along with the latest liberal corruption scam .

And as much as I enjoy seeing him mop the floor with liberals such as Trudeau and charest, there is still zero chance that a federal party could ever solve the problems of western Canada. However noble their intentions may in fact be. If a Fiscal conservative does get elected. All it will do is delay the inevitable and drag us that much further down as they are forced to cater to the Eastern votes.
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 15, 2022, 10:17.

Comment

So you are not a Polly supporter? And you are still planning to join the Republicans?

Click image for larger version

Name:	images (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	773390
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; May 15, 2022, 10:50.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          So you are not a Polly supporter? And you are still planning to join the Republicans?

[ATTACH]10576[/ATTACH]
                          For f sakes man your hatred inhibits you from having a proper discussion. You brought up valid points but lash out at those who probably would agree. Like an abused wife getting a shit kicking, beating on the guy who stops her abusive husband from beating her. You need to back off with the name calling and vitriol like your haters have to as well. Grandstanding here is like old people ranting on Facebook or hollering at a cloud. Go send another letter to the western producer or something.

Comment

Just about anyone would make a better PM than diktator turd. Unfortunately, by the time is is ousted from office there won't be anything left to conserve anymore. The 2020 election down south showed us that cheating will get done if necessary and the vote cheating machines are made here. Canuckistan's elections are naturally rigged making cheating less necessary. A vote is worth more or less depending on where you live. AB and SK have only one chance and that is to separate and force may be required. The rest of canuckistan without the economic engine would be only going to the bottom. A cold third world country.

Comment

Actually, I made a long and reasoned response indicating my disagreement with hitching his horse to the crypto wagon.
                              You completely ignored it, and started or name calling threads instead

Just like you ignored my question about firing the attorney general when she wouldn't play along with the latest liberal corruption scam .

And as much as I enjoy seeing him mop the floor with liberals such as Trudeau and charest, there is still zero chance that a federal party could ever solve the problems of western Canada. However noble their intentions may in fact be. If a Fiscal conservative does get elected. All it will do is delay the inevitable and drag us that much further down as they are forced to cater to the Eastern votes.
                              Wastin your time arguing with that woman hater
                              He had no problem with what his god did to Jane and jodie

Comment

yes , i like to get everybodys opinion wether i agree or not , but when the childish clown starts the name calling why bother ? and by the way i have a very open mind on PP , he is good in some ways but other stuff im not so shure , i could explain more but as i said why bother , and it looks like the child still likes cartoons too ! some never grow up
                                Last edited by cropgrower; May 16, 2022, 06:56.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.