• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    All I can say is again I find electrical problems cause far more problems than mechanical. I waited six days for a tech to plug into my MX 255 to tell me 2 of the wires going into the engine ECM were loose in the plug. This is why it wouldn’t run. This tractor is 16 years old but only has 4000 hrs. on it. That 640R is no doubt a wonderful machine but the newer they are the more electronics they are dependant on. I wonder if electric cars will be worse or better?
    Be pretty easy for them to bring back the 4440….Buy a glider version, no emissions….

Comment

It always RAINS where it's WET, real tough to get rain when DRY!

Attraction?

We humid as F, ATM, 90+% in morning, sweaty humid to work outside.

Climate has changed, Wet to Dry to Wet again! '

Looking like 2007, 2010 real fast in our small bubble.

Comment

The monster is getting close looks like devils horns coming toward us.
        Might get to 10% done by time it hits.
        Might. Really damp.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg364 View Post
          Yes things most definitely keep going up (minus the stock market recently). Had spoken for a tridem grain trailer a couple weeks ago and salesman called me up telling me there would be a 9% day increase on all trailers delivered after July 1. Ours was to be delivered in august or so and was scandalized at the price before this additional price increase. Told them to keep the trailer and id just buy a couple grain bags instead.

Filled a gas pickup truck the other day and nearly $200 to fill. I think we are getting into the demand destruction phase IMO.
          Demand destruction will be effecting a lot of things.
          Can you imagine heading out for a 3 weeks with your new holiday trailer behind your 90K pickup.
          Somebody told me they used full tank of gas in less than 2hrs with big horse trailer behind.
          So no pickup, no trailer, no horse, no events?
          Shit runs downhill.

Just what Mr Treudau wants.
          Get those cars off the roads.

Comment

We're half done. Reasonable moisture but will need some rain to get all those seeds going. Only one field with significant potholes. Time to throw a second operator on the drill to get wrapped up. N going on a little heavy from my winter plan but commodities are a lot higher so a reasonable tradeoff.

Enjoy the spring, why have it any other way!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FA63E8C2-B8AA-4CFE-B37F-90953B0E7684.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	773375Click image for larger version

Name:	FA63E8C2-B8AA-4CFE-B37F-90953B0E7684.jpg
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	773375
              Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              Drive through water.

Got these yesterday. Wish I had the real one

Shit that’s not water LOLClick image for larger version

Name:	E9E83DD0-307C-4A1A-B963-9A4B4D0FFED6.jpg
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	773376
              Seeded right through this
              Never have plugged a run in water
              Last edited by caseih; May 12, 2022, 22:28.

Comment

We finally got going today, fields are plenty damp yet but calendar says it's time to roll. Still snow along some fence lines yet, but will seed around them for now, hoping we don't get a big dump in the coming days as fields are just starting to dry lately, good luck seeding everyone. Hope that the ones that need rain get it.

Comment

Well the overnight got us on both stations close to a inch moisture that we really didn’t need but will take. That’s up till 5 AM.

Comment

Still less than 5 mm at my weather station since mid April

Comment

You’ve got some good grazing coming there, Furrow. Do you mind if I send some cows over to clean it up?

Comment

Sure wish we could share with you Furrow. We’re good for awhile. 👍

Comment

us too

Comment

Two and a half inch’s last night and still coming, bring it on!

Comment

Lucked out last night only 6 mm. Should be going in a couple of days.

Comment

we are sitting at 27% done , pretty happy with that
                                more haven't started here than have
                                traditionally dry land is mud
                                normally wet land is decent

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.