• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is a headline that baffles me.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a headline that baffles me.

""""Canada to help Ukraine find options to export grain to ease supply worries -Trudeau"""""

Maybe he’ll fill his pockets with wheat on the way home!

Comment

This guy certainly doesn’t work for Canadians, that’s for sure.

Comment

No kidding Taiga.

Comment

Ukraine exports everything out of the Black Sea and Russia controls the land and sea in that area. Turkey controls the Straits.

Whats Trudeau going to do.

I imagine another slush fund of tax payer money will be sent in for laundering.

Comment

Maybe he'll tell them to give a RR free land, no taxes and have a wheat board run it all. Solved.

Comment

Surprised he didn't announce Canada will give a Trillion for Ukraine to dig a ditch into the open water. **** he is a moron. Listen to the speech he gave it was off the cuff and not by a speech writer. God awful. Again he is a moron.

Comment

He will tax Canadian cereal growers more then give that to the Ukraine farmers to seed more wheat

Comment

He could turn the prairies back into a "buffalo common" and import wheat from Ukraine - no nasty farmers causing global warming. It works for the oil industry.

Comment

Originally posted by oldjim View Post
                    He could turn the prairies back into a "buffalo common" and import wheat from Ukraine - no nasty farmers causing global warming. It works for the oil industry.
                    Sadly that’s what the Liberal dream is , don’t give them any more ideas lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...