• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun registry rehashed.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is the American Ranch bolt action, fine. If it is the Mini 14 Ranch, basically the Garand style semi, it has been completely banned for two years. Cannot leave the safe.

Comment

We at the time of our gun laws were thought to be drachonian.

Guns registered, bolt action only 5 shot, pump action lever action banned.

Semi autos banned.

Have to do a gun owners course easier for country people and hunters I think who have needs for firearms.

Gun clubs etc still going strong.

Apparently nutters with gun related violence way way down.

But gangs drug stuff crims no change.

Two bikers got gunned down two nights ago in a city gym got wrong guy apparently bounty on his head.

So bad guys still get guns regardless.

Has it worked probably to a degree maybe it’s harder for nutters and religious extremists to get guns. I said maybe.

Best intentions with changes.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        If it is the American Ranch bolt action, fine. If it is the Mini 14 Ranch, basically the Garand style semi, it has been completely banned for two years. Cannot leave the safe.
        So if you are confused is it 3 yrs minimum mandatory first offence for the mini 14 in the chore tractor?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
          So if you are confused is it 3 yrs minimum mandatory first offence for the mini 14 in the chore tractor?
          Sounds right.

Comment

This is a ranch. First two shots turned two beavers upside down.Click image for larger version

Name:	26965.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	773369
            Last edited by makar; May 11, 2022, 17:24.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              I dont follow up on semi rifles, did not know there is a mini 14 version in a ranch.

Comment

Difficult to find shot gun shells..

Comment

Good supply of guns from the U.S. Never solve our gun violence until their's is. Guns don't kill people without a shooter but their availability sure makes it easier, 10 shot today in Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    Good supply of guns from the U.S. Never solve our gun violence until their's is. Guns don't kill people without a shooter but their availability sure makes it easier, 10 shot today in Buffalo.
                    The USA is so divided politically, racially, economically, and with the 2nd Amendment being used as a backstop to bear arms it doesn't look good.

Add social media as a gathering point for wingnuts of all strips and one has to wonder what's next for the USA.

Comment

Canada is quite divided too. In a different way, but I think it’s more hopeless here. Four MPs from PEI. Two cities ruling over our resources. An environmental criminal in cabinet. A Blackface wearing, female groping, brainless unqualified super idiot as PM.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Add social media as a gathering point for wingnuts of all strips .
                        I think the two oblivious Wing nuts (left hand thread)who liked this post, neglected to read the above line about ALL stripes. Extreme divisiveness is not a left or a right problem, it is fuelled by the extremes on both sides.
                        And I've Never encountered a more divisive character than mister identity politics himself, our very own Chuck
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 16, 2022, 01:16.

Comment

The one thing that Trudeau knows how to do is sell guns, all the gun shops are selling guns faster than they can pull them off the racks!

Comment

I wonder if it will stop all the rural theft with criminals carrying guns ??? Ya , that’s a hard no …
                            Leave rural folk completely vulnerable, great fukin idea
                            Ohh wait …. Maybe that’s the plan …. Nah
                            Last edited by furrowtickler; May 15, 2022, 21:46.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              I wonder if it will stop all the rural theft with criminals carrying guns ??? Ya , that’s a hard no …
                              Leave rural folk completely vulnerable, great fukin idea
                              Ohh wait …. Maybe that’s the plan …. Nah
                              That would be a quick and easy way to accomplish the you will own nothing portion of the program. As you helplessly sit back and watch the well armed criminal element help themselves to your belongings.

Comment

The crimminals will also steal your canola if you leave an auger unattended under the bin. So much for all the "law abiding" farmers who don't mind borrowing a load or two.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...