• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If trudeau was the man he thinks he is...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If trudeau was the man he thinks he is...

He would meet with Putin.

Eventually someone will have to.

They have a lot in common they are both dictators and control the press.

Comment

Its easy to meet with the victim, why not actually make an effort on the bully???

Although I think he just went to have a threesome with Joly and Freeland , then go watch U2 in Kiev
      Last edited by bucket; May 9, 2022, 07:31.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        Its easy to meet with the victim, why not actually make an effort on the bully???

Although I think he just went to have a threesome with Joly and Freeland , then go watch U2 in Kiev
        Lol so very accurate

Comment

That freeland visual gives me the shivers. You may have spoiled my day.

On the other hand I was thinking the same thing. Where is the equality of diversity. When skippy goes some where it just him and his harem.

Comment

Remember when Harper told Putin at a G7 conference to get out of Ukraine and the uproar in the media? The world needs more of that type of leader.

Not someone who spews weasel word salad.

Comment

He surrounds himself with women who adore him. Sort of reminds me of a pheasant with its tail fanned out. Don’t know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                That freeland visual gives me the shivers. You may have spoiled my day.

On the other hand I was thinking the same thing. Where is the equality of diversity. When skippy goes some where it just him and his harem.
                He took Seamus to meet the Aga Khan,

Comment

He took Seamus to meet the Aga Khan,
                  That was back when sophie was still flying with him on the public dime. She hasn’t been on a “business trip” since the debacle in India.

Back to your original statement. The aga khan trip was supposed to be a holiday but the ethics commissioner thought there might be some business going on.

Maybe seamus is an old school chum with benefits.

Comment

House keeping!!

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      House keeping!!
                      Exactly , maybe Seamus was offered up as the maid !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                        Remember when Harper told Putin at a G7 conference to get out of Ukraine and the uproar in the media? The world needs more of that type of leader.

Not someone who spews weasel word salad.
                        That was before we knew about the CIA coup in 2014. Now the CPC is in bed with the same globalists who engineered it.

Eyes wide open after covid.

Ukraine is the most dangerous war zone in history yet somehow world leaders and U2, Angelina Jolie and Sean Penn can just waltz in for a visit anytime.
                        Last edited by jazz; May 9, 2022, 20:58.

Comment

He would meet with Putin.

Eventually someone will have to.
                          So I take it you would have had Churchill meeting with Hitler? Putin negotiation ended when Russia invaded Crimea.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            So I take it you would have had Churchill meeting with Hitler? Putin negotiation ended when Russia invaded Crimea.
                            If there was a safe photo op involved skippy would be all in. He might even dressup in traditional russian attire and bring a dancing bear.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...