• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Mother’s Day 🍀

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Mother’s Day 🍀

Hopefully everyone was able to take a break a spend some time today with those special ladies in our lives that are mothers. Got to spend some quality time this afternoon with my wife out checking for sick calves. Now to fix a faulty GFI plug in the bathroom and to figure out some supper and that should put me in the good books…….. hopefully……….. for a bit at least😉

Easy to tell who is this little guy’s momma😎

Originally posted by woodland View Post
    Hopefully everyone was able to take a break a spend some time today with those special ladies in our lives that are mothers. Got to spend some quality time this afternoon with my wife out checking for sick calves. Now to fix a faulty GFI plug in the bathroom and to figure out some supper and that should put me in the good books…….. hopefully……….. for a bit at least😉

Easy to tell who is this little guy’s momma😎
    The miracle of Mothers and their love for our children is awesome witness to our creator.

God Bless all Mothers and the pain and suffering that they endure for our survival!

Cheers

Comment

Its the day to give thanks to unending love and sacrifices from the fairer sex. Today many of us remember great mothers who have left this world. Thank You Mothers out there.

Comment

Picked up a tenth of slow drizzle this morning, so "the boss" got her first mothers day brunch after 10 years of marriage... It's pretty damned cute having kids that get pumped about getting a little gift for mom on "her day", even though they quickly disregard that and continue the chaos shortly afterwards.

Comment

Took up roast lunch consumed it with her. Stayed for 3 hours. 92 going strong still happy at home

Comment

Couldn’t have done it without first my mom and then my wife. My mama is now 79. How time flies. Too bad they aren’t here forever. Enjoy yer moms while you can.

Comment

Mom still worries about us KIDS even thou we cash pension checks like her Oh man that's mom

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...