• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

House Cleaning

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House Cleaning

I see it took very little time for admin to put threads where they were supposed to be.

Thank you.

Originally posted by LEP View Post
    I see it took very little time for admin to put threads where they were supposed to be.

Thank you.
    Really? Not that swift.

Comment

Funny ain’t it.

Some of the regulars on commodity marketing ain’t been heard of since new rules.

Guess that says a lot eh.

CM forum ain’t died like many suggested it would.

Comment

Pleasure to read cm forum now. Amazing the depth of knowledge you guys have on things. The usual suspects who cause the chaos off of here and justly put in the appropriate place is a godsend.

Comment

I look “over there” every once in a while
          I know I shouldn’t but .., well you know
          Some must have “restricted posting privileges “ to “over there “ only
          Yep life is good !

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            I look “over there” every once in a while
            I know I shouldn’t but .., well you know
            Some must have “restricted posting privileges “ to “over there “ only
            Yep life is good !
            And make sure you don't forget to remind the special poster, about his new special status.
            It must really hurt his pride to know he is the smartest guy in the room, but not even be allowed in the room with the rest of the adults, who figured out how to play by adult rules.

Comment

Lately I find the Far Side gains more of my attention if only for quick check ins.
              It does seem to accentuate the rigidity in some. Glad it ain't one world.
              Good job admin.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post

Thank you.
                If only admin could find a lion to eat the marketing zebra.

Good lord, what a god awful sideshow to decipher.

Comment

Commodity marketing has interesting subsections, especially professional home cleaning

Comment

Originally posted by meantinc View Post
                    Commodity marketing has interesting subsections, especially professional home cleaning
                    Very interesting that marketing plans are a state of mind, self discipline, a balance of information and common sense… a humble understanding of what drives our weather and economic civilization.

Learning who is, and how to ignore ‘Rabbit hole’ trolls is as much a discipline as the gathering of knowledge that builds an effective marketing plan.

Confidence and a positive state of mind… learning from mistakes… and the balance of these two… are very helpful in charting a successful farm, risk mitigation plan, and healthy family heritage.

Cheers

Comment

The deeper the rabbit hole goes the more I think it’s actually a paved highway we should all be travelling on!

There’s a lot of crap going on that just a few years ago it would have been unbelievable!l

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...