• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Supreme Court leak; Roe v. Wade overturned

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    I will defend aga8nst pure evil to the death. And if one thinks KILLING an unborn child is a right and not pure evil in its vilest form, Well. I don’t know what to say then.
    My original post was merely an observation that there were no women here commenting. There opinion may not be worth more but it would have more insight. You Chucked it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
      I have seen children whose spirit was murdered and no one gave a shit but it affects a lifetime and for some, generations after.
      Hmmm. No doubt about that. I hear ya.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        My original post was merely an observation that there were no women here commenting. There opinion may not be worth more but it would have more insight. You Chucked it.
        I hear you.

Comment

I see that all the CPC canidates are pro choice except Lewis and she won't win. So it looks like the vast majority of Cons are going to support a pro choice canidate.

So the next leader and prime minster whether Conservative or Liberal is going to be pro choice.

So I think its time those who think women shouldn't have control over their own bodies should shut up and move on.

Comment

sadly thats what the world has come too , people think its normal to murder babies , my body my choice when it comes for that but not for a useless clot shot

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              I see that all the CPC canidates are pro choice except Lewis and she won't win. So it looks like the vast majority of Cons are going to support a pro choice canidate.

So the next leader and prime minster whether Conservative or Liberal is going to be pro choice.

So I think its time those who think women shouldn't have control over their own bodies should shut up and move on.
              If it was about their own bodies, you are 100% correct. But it isn’t. It is about the babies body as well. And how it gets dismembered and pulled out of the womb in pieces.

If people treated animals like that, they’d be in prison. But no, let’s celebrate the fake “ right” to kill a baby.

Comment

Last spring, we had a ewe who was struggling to lamb. Lamb died in the womb. We had the vet come to try. Couldn’t get the lamb out. So he went in with his special saw, and cut the head off the already dead lamb to aid removal.

Made me sick to my stomach. But mostly it made me emotionally upset. Maybe leftists have no compassion?

Yet this is what leftists celebrate as a “right”.

Two sad differences, however.

The unborn is alive before being dismembered.

And the unborn is a human.

Yet here we are. The left lifting up abortion as some kind of amazing thing to glorify. Pretending there is only one body to worry about, the mothers. Forgetting, or willfully ignoring more like, that there is a second body, the babies body.

Like pagan rituals of old, whereby babies were sacrificed for the greater good.

And some think a man should have no opinion? Ha. I don’t think so.

Save the rare snails of the rainforest at all costs. But kill as many babies as possible, also at all costs.

Comment

i seen the same growing up on a dairy farm , vet put in two plastic pipes with cutting wire and cut the dead calf in half in the cow , doing similar to a live human baby is sick beyond sick , and i dont care if you are left or right , their will be a special place in hell for them baby killers
                  Last edited by cropgrower; May 6, 2022, 17:30.

Comment

You both put it across correctly. The absolute most horrendous VIOLENCE a human does.
                    25 years ago saw the video "Silent Scream". Impossible to be pro death after that.

Comment

So many of you are so concerned about a fetus but have absolutely no concern for the lives and health of women many of whom are forced to choose dangerous options when no other choice is available?

In some of the backward shit hole southern states where the christian taliban lite operate, some states don't even allow abortions for **** and incest.

All the drama and over the top descriptions don't fit with the reality that early term abortions can happen with a couple of abortion pills. A medically induced miscarriage.

Women have every right to decide their reproductive futures and healthcare. It's none of your business.

And every CPC leadership candidate except one is in full agreement that it is a woman's choice.

Comment

Watching the whacko left crying and wailing and protesting and demanding to kill babies whenever they want for any reason they want is just amazing to be hold.

They are they best anti abortion ad running.

After covid, its clear that at least 30% of the population is mentally unhinged.

I imagine they will be priming up Antifa clowns and aborted Black Lives Dont Matter to start the protests and the burning again.

Comment

So pro choice Polly is advocating killing babies for any reason? Really Jazz?
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; May 7, 2022, 07:49.

Comment

The Social Conservative males, so vocal on controlling a women choice on having an unwanted and uncared for fetus, and with the next breath demanding government cut funding and spending to social programs that help the unwanted and uncared for living child.
                            Last edited by foragefarmer; May 7, 2022, 08:30.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              The Social Conservative males, so vocal on controlling a women choice on having an unwanted and uncared for fetus, and with the next breath demanding government cut funding and spending to social programs that help the unwanted and uncared for living child.
                              Huh? Who wants to cut care for kids allowed to be born?

And what about the social conservative females?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                So pro choice Polly is advocating killing babies for any reason? Really Jazz?
                                No. He simply knows that unfortunately in Canada, we are a brutal society that kills its unborn with no restrictions, kind of like China or North Korea. And to try to change things is sadly political suicide. That’s how messed up our society is.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.