• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Supreme Court leak; Roe v. Wade overturned

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada has stated they will take all comers if the US roe, Wade is overturned.

Will it be taxpayer funded? Canadian taxpayers will freely fund American women killing their babies now?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      That is an interesting observation, and very true. Our law enforcement has more resources to find poachers, than they do solving missing indigenous women for example. And the media, and the politicians are just as bad.

But as for birds, and connecting it to caseih's comment above, it seems that even birds aren't all created equal.

For example, millions of right wing birds make the grevious error of flying right into a wind turbine and sacrificing themselves at the wrong altar. Those birds, due to their incorrect political affiliation do not have any value according to those who claim to the saviours of the environment, and all things green and natural. Their sacrifice is roundly ignored by media, politicians, environmentalists, lawmakers etc.

However, in the rare occasion when a left wing bird should tragically get entangled in oil or any byproduct of the fossil fuel industry, that birds life is worth more than all the millions who paid the ultimate price by duelling with the wind turbines. Huge well funded recovery operations, Massive fines, new laws, pictures and videos all over the media, solemn politicians and green zealots making meaningless pledges.
      this will have chucky off licking his wounds again, glad you caught it , flew right over his head

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        Canada has stated they will take all comers if the US roe, Wade is overturned.

Will it be taxpayer funded? Canadian taxpayers will freely fund American women killing their babies now?
        "If you do not have an insurance plan or OHIP coverage; the abortion procedure can cost between $600 to $1200, depending on how long you have been pregnant for."

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Why is there abortion at all in this day an age. Sure there are legitimate reasons for one, but it shouldnt be used as a birth control. Especially anything after 1st trimester. There are thousands of couples willing to adopt babies. Some going through cycle after cycle of IVF. This is stupidity beyond belief.

Birth control is free and has been around for decades. Its used so widely that its in our water supply now and probably altering hormones in males.

Condoms and other barrier protection freely available and cheap.

Morning after pill is effective for up to 8 weeks after conception.

And hell there is a thing called abstinence if you arent the brightest bulb on the planet.

Who exactly are the millions of people too stupid to use these methods.

I would say we have coddled a lot of irresponsible people who wont ever take responsibility and expect the state and a doctor to use infanticide to get them out of their predicament.

And you know what, the my body my choice argument ended with the vaccines. If we are talking societal good like the vaccines were, then abortion is no different.
          some of them first need to still figure out the diference between a man and a woman ! their was a man who thought he was a woman in a womans jail down in US got some women pregnant ! what next ?

Comment

Let's ask some women shall we.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              Women are automatically pro killing babies in the womb? Like really?

Comment

Why would they do that?

It's not as if women are people and can vote! Oh...wait...

Well, I guess that pesky 19th amendment is the next problem the USSC can rectify.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  Women are automatically pro killing babies in the womb? Like really?
                  My dear Sheep. It would seem you have an equal propensity for jumping to an inflammatory conclusion that suits you as does Chuck.

Comment

Women told me to get a vaccine, for the greater good.

Whats good for the goose....

Comment

Yep, women have the right to control their bodies but not with vaccination. Hmmm

Comment

A women's right to an Abortion should most definitely be decided by male Social Conservatives in Sask who know what's best for every women's womb.

No wonder Bergen had to put a muzzle on the CPC (Reformer) wingnut MPs regarding Roe v Wade. being overturned.

P.P. wouldn't even be able to save the CPC party if Bergen didn't take action.

Comment

Without approaching other's opinions.
                          Personally I find abortion distasteful.
                          As would any parent.
                          It is probably also the second oldest profession driven to witch doctors by laws written by men.
                          I do wish that our society would be at least as passionate towards the living children wanted and unwanted as it thinks it should be towards the unborn unwanted.

Comment

My dear Sheep. It would seem you have an equal propensity for jumping to an inflammatory conclusion that suits you as does Chuck.
                            I will defend aga8nst pure evil to the death. And if one thinks KILLING an unborn child is a right and not pure evil in its vilest form, Well. I don’t know what to say then.

Comment

You are right, but fanatically so.
                              Your energies could be better spent.

Comment

I have seen children whose spirit was murdered and no one gave a shit but it affects a lifetime and for some, generations after.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.