• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blizzard

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blizzard

It appears that while it has been very cold in Alberta the last 2 days we are going to avoid what is being portrayed as a large blizzard in the media in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario. I am interested in having posters from these provinces keep us updated in the weather over the next few days. Thanks.

I think this storm originated near Las Vegas, yesterday we had 60 mph winds and today our high was 17C and low at 4C with 50 mph winds. The previous 2 weeks all our highs were all above 25C.

Comment

Yah lucky us get to avoid all the moisture .I'd happily fight a blizzard and the possibility of sick calves at this point fora 3 day storm and 2 inches of equivalent precipitation.

Comment

View out my window this morning

Southern Manisnowba

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
          I think this storm originated near Las Vegas, yesterday we had 60 mph winds and today our high was 17C and low at 4C with 50 mph winds. The previous 2 weeks all our highs were all above 25C.
          Yes we have been very windy. We had one warm day last Friday it was +25. Was much colder Saturday but not bad at +7 but this morning it is -9 with a wind chill of -16, damn that feels cold.

Comment

Not much in this so far my view this morning.

I guess we will call this a liberal storm for Saskatchewan all talk and no action.

If it hits later today it’s also a liberal just like extra taxes after the budget is presented that wasn’t even on the budget.

So why do a budget?

Comment

[QUOTE=SASKFARMER;538049]Not much in this so far my view this morning.

Nice no smog, no pollution picture, but too many neighbouring rats for my liking.

Blizzard is full on, here. Dugouts will now fill.

Comment

Little more than yesterday and still snowing.

Comment

I’m guessing we’ve gotten more than 8” the corrals are full of snow, my Belgium horse can’t look over the top of the new banks. The 8 inches is just a guess, it’s pretty tough to know how much with all the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                    I’m guessing we’ve gotten more than 8” the corrals are full of snow, my Belgium horse can’t look over the top of the new banks. The 8 inches is just a guess, it’s pretty tough to know how much with all the wind.
                    Has it ended? Was that your forecast? This was supposed to be a two feet of snow storm. Has anywhere got much?

Comment

It’s slowed down a bit, we weren’t in the blizzard warning, the blizzard warning was starting about 30 miles east, I don’t think anyone has gotten the up to 80cm but lots of big fluffy banks.

Comment

Barely a skiff in Saskatoon. We have been here since Feb 16 for stem cell transplant. Mighty tough slugging but happy and blessed with an opportunity for a complete cure with donor stem cells.

Comment

Well, that was a bust.

All puff and no fluff.

Cancel the fill up on the dug outs.

Half a day of sunshine, and it's back to black.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Barely a skiff in Saskatoon. We have been here since Feb 16 for stem cell transplant. Mighty tough slugging but happy and blessed with an opportunity for a complete cure with donor stem cells.
                            All the best, sumdumguy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                              Has it ended? Was that your forecast? This was supposed to be a two feet of snow storm. Has anywhere got much?
                              Simple forecast….

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...