• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Covid Experience

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Covid Experience

Well almost 2 yrs to the day, covid finally arrived in our household. We have vaccinated and unvaxxed members here. So how did we fair?

Well my wife is the one who picked it up first. Double vaxxed and wears a mask everywhere. It was sort of rough for her, she never gets sick, 5 days in she is still coughing but managing, wicked sore throat.

Single vaxxed myself, barely tested positive, no real symptoms, just a bit of achiness, light headache. Kicking it now after about 2 days.

Unvaxxed kids, initial fever, achiness, light sore throat and seem to be on the mend after just a few days.

Here is our experience. Seven currently in our home.

Zero of us vaxxed. Masked when forced to, generally avoided masks except where there was possibility of arrest or mockery by the enthusiasts among us. Everyone had a few sniffles, maybe a bit tired? Two of us tested “positive”. The “sickest” tested negative. Some of us never tested, because the tests obviously don’t work and are a big fat lie. Our orange juice tested positive, (not joking), so we drank a bunch of it.

We popped imported human form ivermectin at the first sign of sniffles, I mean “symptoms”. Turn around was complete and symptoms gone within a few hours. The worm flushout was incredible. Just kidding, we still have worms…

Was it even Covid? Who knows, who cares? All I know is in the pre Covid years, I and all of us here, have been far sicker with general colds etc. We plan to take “horse paste” when we have viral symptoms going forward, it sure cleared whatever it was up fast.

All I know is many fully vaxxed and triple jabbed people I know got hammered hard. But then they weren’t popping “horse paste”, needless to say.

So yeah, that’s our household experience. For a few bucks we seem to have killed it in our home. If it even was Covid.

To think, people have died, thousands and thousands of them, because the cheap and effective “horse paste”, was vilified and not allowed in hospitals. In fact, we were laughed at by nurses when we asked if someone could try it. Remdesivir was their amazing drug of choice. Kidney shutdown and death followed, because we were laughed at for trying to pull out all the stops.

In our circle of about thirty people who had access to the dreaded “horse paste”, non vaxxed, all survived. None went to hospital. All reported symptom turn around in the same day.

What a complete and utter failure of our health system, and our woke society. Anger does not touch my feelings on this. Nurses laughed. Words are not enough.

Comment

I see the video I posted has been removed already. Figures. Censorship continues.

That vid goes over Pfizers second data dump where they admit to ADE being a factor in their vaccines. Something we all knew was happening 6 months ago.

One of my friends is a marathoner in just pure peak physical condition. Got triple vaxxed to travel and then went down for a week with covid.

Last edited by jazz; Apr 5, 2022, 18:00.

Comment

Their has always been kids home sick from school since christmas , and we kept getting emails to say their was positive cases , so we knew our turn to get the china flu would come sooner or later , my wife and myself had shivers and muscle aches for less than 24 hours , and felt lacking energy for about a week after , we have had far worse flu before , kids a bit sleepy for a day and a few sneezes ! none of us took the 💉and glad we did not fall for that , shure was no need to destroy the economy over it !

Comment

Covid made its way through our house a couple times. Youngest had it during the Delta phase. Felt poor for 4 days but got over it. He’s an active kid always outside helping around the farm. He had no wind for a couple weeks after. Rest of us didn’t get it. Recently wife got it and lost smell and taste and felt crappy for a week. Middle child tested positive and had sore throat for a day and nothing more. Out of all this neither me or my oldest tested positive or had a symptom. We’re all vaccinated so I can’t confirm nor deny it really helped. Suppose if my wife wasn’t vaccinated and ended up dying or suffered lifelong health complications from it I’d be singing a different tune. How do you know? There’s guys who go their whole life never vaccinating their cows for IBR and never have problems but next outfit would be sunk if they missed a year. Everyone’s risk factors and susceptibility is different. I never had a flu shot until my wife shamed me into it when we started having kids. Me nor any of my family members were ever prone to influenza. Some people just are.

Comment

Just two here.
            Vaxxed and not a cold in two years.
            Hired man, one shot and same thing.
            Business partner lost his taste and smell for 6 months right off the start before vaxes.
            Don't know anyone who died.
            My only damn prayer out of this clusterfk is that someone learns from all the harm that has been done.
            What to do different next time.
            Over my pay grade but I'd start by outlawing the television lol. The fear that caused so much paralysis and by extension untold harm, is immeasurable.
            All politicians should have locked down at work! Govt employees too. Given all that has happened not by, but because of covid, makes me very very angry and bitter.

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=jazz;537598] barely tested positive

Is that like sorta pregnant? 😂

Comment

As you can see about 30,000 of the reported covid deaths in Canada were seniors were in the 70 plus age group. Most of them were not rural farmers or nor did they post their experiences on Agriville. According to one researcher covid deaths were under reported because most jusrisdctions didn't do post mortem covid testing. And according to Curly Moe she was wrong. LOL

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

Number of COVID-19 deaths in Canada as of April 1, 2022, by age

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 07-01-22 Number of COVID-19 deaths by age Canada 2022 Statista.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	773250
                  Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 6, 2022, 07:12.

Comment

Number of confirmed COVID-19 deaths in Canada from December 14, 2020 to March 13, 2022, by vaccination status
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 07-15-07 Number of COVID-19 deaths by vaccination status Canada 2022 St.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	773251

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1257040/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-vaccination-status/

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      Number of confirmed COVID-19 deaths in Canada from December 14, 2020 to March 13, 2022, by vaccination status
                      [ATTACH]10419[/ATTACH]

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1257040/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-vaccination-status/
                      so going by that chart 5,655 jabed died and 9,313 unjabed died , wonder if the jab injured numbers were added on how would the numbers look ?

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                        so going by that chart 5,655 jabed died and 9,313 unjabed died , wonder if the jab injured numbers were added on how would the numbers look ?
                        And when chuck were the first people actually double jabbed in Canada. Just a date please. I see your chart goes back to December of 2020. Anyone double jabbed then, chuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                          And when chuck were the first people actually double jabbed in Canada. Just a date please. I see your chart goes back to December of 2020. Anyone double jabbed then, chuck?
                          yes ,two years of deaths for unjabed and one year of deaths for jabbed sinse the 💉started around a year ago ! pure fail

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                            yes ,two years of deaths for unjabed and one year of deaths for jabbed sinse the 💉started around a year ago ! pure fail
                            Yeah only certain age groups were double jabbed even by July last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                              Yeah only certain age groups were double jabbed even by July last year.
                              yes makes it look even worse

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.