• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Covid Experience

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Sure, lets talk about that.

Only one country on the planet actually did an audit of its covid deaths. That was the UK.

After the audit, it was concluded that only 17,000 people died from covid and all other deaths could be directly traced to one of several other comorbidities including advanced old age.

The covid death rate was complete fiction.

Now they need to drill down into that data again and remove those murdered in the name of covid as well. There was deliberate medical malpractice such as denying treatments that would have worked and prescribing treatments that would likely end in death for covid. This was especially bad in places like New York. Bottom line is that the vid was simply not deadly at all but now we get to find out how deadly the 'vax' is.

Comment

If everyone were vaccinated as soon as available. Would you still support all the other measures?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        If everyone were vaccinated as soon as available. Would you still support all the other measures?
        This is where I took issue with the government measures still being in place after 75% of people were double vaxxed. This was the reason I supported the trucker protests as well as how our federal leader reacted. I shouldn’t even be adding fuel to the fire like Chuck told me but I need to make that differentiation. It was so easy for governments to enact restrictions but damn hard to remove them. This is what everyone should be taking from the whole debacle. It transcends the whole relationship between the average person and governments. As well, when you put experts in charge of running things vs the government itself realpolitik goes to hell. Medical officials I think had the best intentions to save lives and undertook the draconian measures to do such. As it progressed the political side seen people becoming uneasy and tired of the restrictions as vaccinations and herd immunity reduced sickness and death. Medical officials calling the shots still, could not weigh those two issues out. That is for the elected officials.

Comment

And when they removed them, they acted as if it was some kind of huge favour to us minions. They shouldn’t have been on in the first place.

Now we have people double masked walking on the street outdoors alone who think masks work.

Comment

There are two kinds of moving on.

The first is a fist pump that boy all our sacrifices and sound policy decisions and technology lead to a decisive blow against this disease. I dont know anyone in this camp. You are delusional if you are.

Or I just want to forget about what was done to us and hope and pray one of those 1200 side effects doesnt show up and my daughters and granddaughters are still able to have kids in the future. Lots over here on this side.

The excess deaths are all people who were vaccine injured, or had their lymphocytes hammered and then got covid after the shot or the millions of people who were denied early treatment or the millions of people too scared to get cancer screens.

Think about the thousands of nursing home residents probably forcibly vaccinated, had their immune system repressed from the vaccine and then caught covid and died. Thats why you see the unvaxxed shaking it off now and the triple vaxxed out of commission for a week or longer. The govt even recommended getting your shots within 6 weeks of each other including the booster. Your immune system would be barely functional after that and we saw the effects of that in many countries.

If you think what was done actually saved lives, you need to take a long look in the mirror.
            Last edited by jazz; Apr 8, 2022, 12:59.

Comment

Nothing new here from Jazz the oracle of the asinine.

Jazz you have absolutely no credible evidence to backup your anti vax covid BS and conspiracy theories.

Vaccines saved thousands of lives in Canada. And as we can see by the excess deaths data in the UK, covid caused a lot of deaths.

Take Wilton's advice and move on because most people are vaccinated.

Comment

Unvaxed and triple SHOT that I know, all survived up to my 99 year old Dad. What did you gain from the gene therapy? What did you lose though... keep watching, look in mirror, vaxed I know sure getting OLD fast?

Comment

"vaxed I know sure getting OLD fast? " I've noticed the same thing. Some look like they aged 15 years over winter.

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
                    "vaxed I know sure getting OLD fast? " I've noticed the same thing. Some look like they aged 15 years over winter.
                    Blame that on Trudeau and Covid restrictions keeping everyone like mushrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                      Blame that on Trudeau and Covid restrictions feeding everyone like mushrooms 💩.
                      I fixed it for you.

Comment

Blame that on Trudeau and Covid restrictions keeping everyone like mushrooms.
                        Trudeau was responsible for provincial covid restrictions? HUH? You didn't see the sun and go out for 2 years?

And your friends think everyone looks to be getting older because of vaccines and staying at home more? LOL.

You don't think the passage of 2 years had anything to do with it? Or illness? Or normal aging?

No, that would be too logical.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          Trudeau was responsible for provincial covid restrictions? HUH? You didn't see the sun and go out for 2 years?

And your friends think everyone looks to be getting older because of vaccines and staying at home more? LOL.

You don't think the passage of 2 years had anything to do with it? Or illness? Or normal aging?

No, that would be too logical.
                          Some days I swear you’re on the spectrum. You don’t have a fricken clue about the nuances do you?

Comment

Some days I swear you’re on the spectrum. You don’t have a fricken clue about the nuances do you?
                            "Blame that on Trudeau and Covid restrictions keeping everyone like mushrooms."

Nuance in that statement? I don't think so. Partisan nonsense for sure. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              "Blame that on Trudeau and Covid restrictions keeping everyone like mushrooms."

Nuance in that statement? I don't think so. Partisan nonsense for sure. LOL
                              Maybe there is some partisan nonsense. I think we are both guilty for sure. Maybe I was wrong resting the blame solely on the feds for lockdowns. Got me there but you and I both agree Covid and restrictions came at the expense of our medical system being able to address other medical needs properly, the mental well being of those affected by isolation, job loss, etc. A lot us were/are pissed off, tired, with this whole deal. Thought by getting vaxxed and doing our part we’d be getting back to normal, and we are finally. Still I resent Trudeau and his daily Covid updates or the constant media barrage. It was well intentioned propaganda and I just can’t even fathom the bs people in totalitarian regimes must be fed and the gaslighting they get.

Comment

So what's more important?

The inconvenience and the disruptions of covid measures for the majority of the population during the various waves?

Or the risk of larger disruptions, many more covid cases, deaths and a collapse of our health care system?

The vast majority of people got vaccinated. And followed the rules and agreed with the covid measures.

So there is your answer as to what a large majority of people thought was more important.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...