• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Covid Experience

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the youngest generations pay for the rest of their lives to keep the oldest of the population around a couple years longer.
    Not trying to be evil, just a reality that people like chuck never acknowledge because recognizing the price of fear implodes their tactics.
    And yes if my death would somehow ensure my son's well being, so be it.
    Alberta Health Services COMPLETELY abandoned him 2 years ago.
    Private care now $2000/month, 0$ subsidized
    Legal system also paralyzed, lawyers win big time there at $450/hr. Who's paying my *** bills?
    100% all me and my business.
    Govt ties your hands and still forces you to pay full price and then full taxes.
    Chuck and the Coward of the Cottage win. 👎🖕 They'll be going to hell soon enough, not me cause I been there.
    End of rant. For today.
    Last edited by blackpowder; Apr 6, 2022, 13:08.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
      so going by that chart 5,655 jabed died and 9,313 unjabed died , wonder if the jab injured numbers were added on how would the numbers look ?
      That chart is completely meaningless. Since it encompasses the time period prior to vaccines even being available. Why would you compare deaths of vaccinated versus unvaccinated, and include all the deaths prior to vaccinations even being available? Unless of course you just wanted statistically illiterates such as Chuck to repost it as if it has some utility in the real world.
      Edit, I see that many other posters already pointed this out. I took too long to post.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 6, 2022, 17:27.

Comment

chuck will still be gobbling up the govt pablum years from now.

Meanwhile I will be trying to find a way to tell my daughters in a few short years about the biggest mass psyop every perpetrated on the world and how we survived it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          And the youngest generations pay for the rest of their lives to keep the oldest of the population around a couple years longer.
          Not trying to be evil, just a reality that people like chuck never acknowledge because recognizing the price of fear implodes their tactics.
          And yes if my death would somehow ensure my son's well being, so be it.
          Alberta Health Services COMPLETELY abandoned him 2 years ago.
          Private care now $2000/month, 0$ subsidized
          Legal system also paralyzed, lawyers win big time there at $450/hr. Who's paying my *** bills?
          100% all me and my business.
          Govt ties your hands and still forces you to pay full price and then full taxes.
          Chuck and the Coward of the Cottage win. 👎🖕 They'll be going to hell soon enough, not me cause I been there.
          End of rant. For today.
          This is not a case of where to start, but where to end without ranting.

I hear, religion, sacrifice the old because they caused the grief, woe is me, hate paying for responsibility, full taxes, and losing because it's cc.and just in trouble that win, and the lawyers.

Fear, I can understand, with or without an insurance policy. A bad day of fishing with worm bait below water is still better than being worm bait underground. Come on, bp, snap out of it because I and a good percentage of the population don't want to have to compare shark wounds.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post

I hear, religion, sacrifice the old because they caused the grief, woe is me, hate paying for responsibility, full taxes, and losing because it's cc.and just in trouble that win, and the lawyers.

Fear, I can understand, with or without an insurance policy. A bad day of fishing with worm bait below water is still better than being worm bait underground. Come on, bp, snap out of it because I and a good percentage of the population don't want to have to compare shark wounds.
            I don’t mean to get in the middle of things but if you ever have taken the time to read his other posts about his struggles getting the care his son needs, I’d be taking back those words myself cause you’re downright callous.

Comment

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/summary.html

Summary of this week's report updated April 1, 2022

A total of 81,736,228 vaccine doses have been administered in Canada as of March 25, 2022. Adverse events (side effects) have been reported by 43,105 people. That’s about 5 people out of every 10,000 people vaccinated who have reported 1 or more adverse events.
              Of the 43,105 individual reports, 34,181 were considered non-serious (0.042% of all doses administered) and 8,924 were considered serious (0.011% of all doses administered).
              Most adverse events are mild and include soreness at the site of injection or a slight fever.
              Serious adverse events are rare, but do occur. They include anaphylaxis (a severe allergic reaction), which has been reported 819 times for all COVID-19 vaccines across Canada. That’s why you need to wait for a period of time after you receive a vaccination so that you can receive treatment in case of an allergic reaction.
              All serious events undergo medical review to see if there are any safety issues needing further action. These processes include meeting regularly to review the data with provincial and territorial partners, the regulator, research networks and medical advisors. Any unexpected safety concerns are detected quickly and acted upon immediately.
              The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and Health Canada continue to closely monitor Canadian and international reports of:
              Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome following vaccination with AstraZeneca Vaxzevria/COVISHIELD COVID-19 vaccine. Health Canada has updated the AstraZeneca Vaxzevria COVID-19 vaccine product monograph (PDF) and the COVISHIELD COVID-19 vaccine product monograph (PDF) to include information about these very rare events of blood clots associated with low levels of platelets following immunization. For more information, please refer to the AstraZeneca Vaxzevria/COVISHIELD COVID-19 vaccine public advisory.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post

I suppose the point I was attempting to make was this. I don't know how to have managed it differently. But.
                The extent of the lockdowns affected an unknown percentage of the younger generation in various unrecognized ways.
                Certain govt paid support staff unavailable for over 6 months. Self paid were available. Son couldn't access private without permission from mom, couldn't get that either.
                His grade 9 class essentially all
                passed into 10 with 4 months missing.
                People were suffering and dying from non covid causes and our parliament was shuttered for months.
                Was the focus on the wrong part of the population?
                Can you imagine Zelensky ruling from his exclusive cottage?

I am very grateful I have resources many do not. The rest of my rant was personal and had no place in a debate of this calibre 🙄.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	30260417-EF24-4B96-9C40-B6D9C9990872.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	773252 what about the 306 that died chuck ? you never showed that number

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                    [ATTACH]10420[/ATTACH] what about the 306 that died chuck ? you never showed that number
                    How come you never talk about the 36,992 covid deaths?

That number would have been many times higher without vaccinations available.

So let's put 306 deaths in perspective. That is less than 1 % percent of the number of covid deaths. And covid deaths were under reported.

The benefits of vaccination far outweigh the risk of vaccines!

In 2019 prior to covid. 80,361 died of cancer, 53,284 people died of heart disease and 14,930 of accidents. The 3 leading causes of deaths.

306 deaths from 80 million vaccine doses and is a very small number relative to the 3 leading causes of death.

Do you still drive? That is much riskier activity than getting a vaccine.

There were 1,762 automobile fatalities in 2019. The number of serious injuries was 8917. You better give up driving if the risk is higher than vaccines!

Comment

nobody still knows the long term efects of jab

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        How come you never talk about the 36,992 covid deaths?
                        Sure, lets talk about that.

Only one country on the planet actually did an audit of its covid deaths. That was the UK.

After the audit, it was concluded that only 17,000 people died from covid and all other deaths could be directly traced to one of several other comorbidities including advanced old age.

The covid death rate was complete fiction.

Comment

So even if they were old, sick and vulnerable it wasn't the covid infection that killed them? Huh?

Jazz take a look at the excess deaths during the time period and tell us again that covid was not responsible or a serious disease. And that "The covid death rate was complete fiction" LOL

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51768274

Death toll could be over 187,000

When looking at the overall death toll from coronavirus, official figures count deaths in three different ways, each giving a slightly different number.

First, government figures - the ones reported each weekday - count people who died within 28 days of testing positive for coronavirus. This figure is more than 169,000
                          Chart showing three different ways of measuring covid deaths

According to the latest Office for National Statistics figures, the UK has now seen more than 187,000 deaths in total - that's all those deaths where coronavirus was mentioned on the death certificate even if the person had not been tested for the virus.

The third measure counts all deaths over and above the expected number since the pandemic began - that figure was about 143,000 as of 18 March. This number is sometimes referred to as excess deaths above the long-term average.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 15-48-58 Covid-19 in the UK How many coronavirus cases are there in my .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	773253
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 7, 2022, 15:59.

Comment

Chuck not wanting to sound like a dick but I and probably the majority of us here a probably double or triple vaxxed so outside of the minority who are against it you’re preaching to an uninterested choir or those who’ve moved on. It’s like the convoy thing or the Facebook friend who can’t stop telling everyone about his colostomy bag. Most have moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              Chuck not wanting to sound like a dick but I and probably the majority of us here a probably double or triple vaxxed so outside of the minority who are against it you’re preaching to an uninterested choir or those who’ve moved on. It’s like the convoy thing or the Facebook friend who can’t stop telling everyone about his colostomy bag. Most have moved on.
                              Lots of likes on that post. But then again, who wouldn't like a post which indirectly compares Chuck to a colostomy bag.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                                Tell that to Jazz and the die hard antivaxers then! But why comment on this thread if you have moved on?

So you don't believe covid was just nothing to worry about? Good to know.

Glad that you have seen the light and gotten the "lethal injections" as some of the bonehead conspiracy theorists have called it.

You could have saved the truckers a long drive to Ottawa and several of their leaders legal trouble if they had only taken your advice and moved on.

Now we just have to hope the anti science and anti evidence crowd figure out some math and risk assessment.

I see no one is disputing the excess death numbers coming out of the UK.

The work of measuring excess deaths and firming up the impact covid has had in Canada has yet to be revealed in Canada.

But we already know that seniors and the healthcare for the rest of us suffered greatly.
                                Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 8, 2022, 06:56.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...