Test Feel Sorry For Our Native People Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Feel Sorry For Our Native People

Test
jazz's Avatar Apr 1, 2022 | 19:07 1 Once again they have jumped onto the commie bandwagon after being disparaged for years. Trudeau spent more money in Ethiopia than he did on Native drinking water.

But hey here we are again.

In a few yrs when Trudeau is gone, our native population will be right back where they are now and probably in worse shape as inflation ravages the country and our productive wealth is hamstrung.

fjlip's Avatar Apr 2, 2022 | 13:12 2 If they don't see through his BULLSHIT, they are the biggest suckers he has CONNED!
Someone, ANYONE, help us end this TYRANT's rule!
Actually 50% of Canadians are there already! Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Apr 2, 2022 | 16:28 3 Trudeau exudes “empty words”. Translated “BS”. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Apr 3, 2022 | 12:59 4 Rumour has it his indian name is walking eagle because he is so full of shit he can not fly. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• fjlip's Avatar Apr 3, 2022 | 13:13 5 Or this...
    Name:  Sitting bULLSHIT.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  40.8 KB Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 5, 2022 | 12:03 6 You must be so proud of your accomplishments Chuck. Rioting and protesting to block resource development, especially on native territory. And it has been a roaring success. While simultaneously coming on here and guilt tripping everyone else for being racists who don't care about indigenous people.
    Meanwhile, did you ever think to ask them if they appreciate your help?
    You might get an earful if you do.

Heather Exner-Pirot
    @ExnerPirot
    Pleased to publish this
    @MLInstitute
    article with
    @johndesjr
    on our Environics polling of Indigenous attitudes on resource development. 65% of First Nation, Métis and Inuit people in rural and reserve Canada said they support it. /1

https://macdonaldlaurier.ca/majority-of-indigenous-peoples-support-resource-development/ Reply With Quote
    Sep 5, 2022 | 12:17 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Trudeau exudes “empty words”. Translated “BS”.
    blackpowder's Avatar Sep 5, 2022 | 15:30 8 I can assure you nothing Chuck can ever say will invoke guilt in myself. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• cropgrower's Avatar Sep 5, 2022 | 21:36 9 and me too , just a brainwashed 🤡 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Sep 6, 2022 | 06:48 10 So the the social problems, racism and poverty that first nations face are only the fault of recent leaders in the country? Really?

More collective amnesia from the usual suspects on Agrisilly. LOL Reply With Quote
    Sep 6, 2022 | 09:09 11
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    So the the social problems, racism and poverty that first nations face are only the fault of recent leaders in the country? Really?

More collective amnesia from the usual suspects on Agrisilly. LOL
    It’s the leadership within the bands themselves, then the woke Liberals made worse by ripping up Harpers accountability act in the first few days that clown got in as PM .
    That leads to the escalating issues today
    It’s not rocket science
    Some First Nations are doing very well , with near zero crime and their members very productive…. There are several like the one in the Okanogan and others . It’s comes down to leadership absolutely on all fronts and taking accountability
    Hopefully First Nations step up and do more for themselves, the money is there , in the billions … they need accountability and strong leadership
    Last edited by furrowtickler; Sep 6, 2022 at 12:11.

• blackpowder's Avatar Sep 6, 2022 | 12:09 12 Chiefs didn't want the White Paper.
    Any attempt to right the blatant wrongs of the past have failed. Both sides at an impasse. Both fail.
    It starts with communication. Not guilt. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Sep 6, 2022 | 12:38 13
    So the the social problems, racism and poverty that first nations face are only the fault of recent leaders in the country? Really?

More collective amnesia from the usual suspects on Agrisilly. LOL
    So what do you think a constructive solution would be? The same mantra of problems within the native community are espoused constantly but outside of reconciliation and throwing more money for the band council to pilfer is not working. Constantly calling everyone racists like a nazi scapegoats Jews is not working. Come up with something new. Lol Reply With Quote

• Sep 6, 2022 | 12:39 14 Reservations were set up as communes.
    In theory all own it and share in the benefits.
    Individual ownership and entrepreneurs are not encouraged in most situations.
    Leadership and administration is elected buy the group in theory.

After traumatic situations there are always calls for their own policing.
    On rez policing seldom works out any better than the all share equally part.

Communism often degrades to Fascism. Reply With Quote

• blackpowder's Avatar Sep 6, 2022 | 12:45 15 The most dangerous man on aville is just smart enough to never reveal his vacuousness by presenting his ideas. Reply With Quote

• Sep 6, 2022 | 13:49 16 Losers are losers no matter the race. I have friends from different rez’s and they are alright guys. Heck most natives are alright folks and you talk to them and they have a heck of a time keeping kids straight and knocking some sense into the losers. They tell me this stuff all the time. I find it a real slap in the face when our resident sjw’s mutter racist every time. **** you. You do not have a clue what you’re talking about. Just a bunch of gibberish and crap you quote. Go deal and work alongside and you get an idea of the bs they put up with the Indian act white assholes corrupt leadership gangs crime etc. Reply With Quote

• Sep 6, 2022 | 15:20 17
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    The most dangerous man on aville is just smart enough to never reveal his vacuousness by presenting his ideas.
    An empty kettle makes the loudest noise. Reply With Quote

• Sep 6, 2022 | 19:30 18 Our PM chose to have his cabinet retreat in friendly Vancouver.
    He is watching the situation in Saskatchewan and providing everything needed.

"We're ensuring whatever resources are needed by the police of jurisdiction are received, to be able to put an end to this situation. And, allow people to grieve, without fear, to start the healing process that will take an awfully, awfully long time because this was an incredibly horrific, traumatic event,” Trudeau said."

The RCMP are at least 30% under staffed and recent recruiting resulted in a 42% success rate.

No one want a job as RCMP for many reasons.
    #1 being Justin Treudau thinks they work for him and not for the safety of Canadians.
    Most work nowadays is to collect additional taxes in the form of fines.
    They spend their days answering calls filling out forms leaving little time to chase down criminals that skip parole.

But reporters just print the BS sent out from the PMO.
    We've got your back! Reply With Quote
    Sep 10, 2022 | 08:16 19
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    Losers are losers no matter the race. I have friends from different rez’s and they are alright guys. Heck most natives are alright folks and you talk to them and they have a heck of a time keeping kids straight and knocking some sense into the losers. They tell me this stuff all the time. I find it a real slap in the face when our resident sjw’s mutter racist every time. **** you. You do not have a clue what you’re talking about. Just a bunch of gibberish and crap you quote. Go deal and work alongside and you get an idea of the bs they put up with the Indian act white assholes corrupt leadership gangs crime etc.
    Never called anyone a racist in my last post on the subject. But you would have be living under a rock to not know that first nations people face systemic racism and personal racism frequently.

So first nations people face no racism in Canada? They are treated the same as everybody else?

If you believe that then you also believe in the tooth fairy. Reply With Quote
    Sep 10, 2022 | 20:05 20
    Never called anyone a racist in my last post on the subject. But you would have be living under a rock to not know that first nations people face systemic racism and personal racism frequently.

So first nations people face no racism in Canada? They are treated the same as everybody else?

If you believe that then you also believe in the tooth fairy.
    No. They are not treated the same as everyone else. They have perks no one else has. So no, it’s not equal. Prove me wrong. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 11, 2022 | 08:40 21 So first nations are better off with a higher standard of living than the majority of Canadians?

Less poverty, better housing, better drinking water, better education, health care and social programs?

The facts suggest otherwise. Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2022 | 08:52 22
    So first nations are better off with a higher standard of living than the majority of Canadians?

Less poverty, better housing, better drinking water, better education, health care and social programs?

The facts suggest otherwise.
    Remember a while back when I asked you about the track record of governments doubling down on bad or ineffective policies?

This is a prime example.

If taxpayer money, and affirmative action type programs actually served their purpose, then your first two statements above would be absolutely true.

As you correctly point out, the facts suggest otherwise. That should suggest that perhaps pouring more money at the problem isn't the entire solution. And that there is not enough uptake of the generous opportunities being provided by generous ( even descriminatory) programs.

What is the actual solution, I don't profess to know. Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2022 | 09:17 23 There are many reasons why first nations are suffering a lower standard of living and lots of social problems.

Many of the reasons have to do with colonialism, the Indian act and treaties that marginalized first nations and put them on dependent uneconomic reserves with few resources.

Ignoring the history of what happened to first nations people and the present day impacts is not going to make their lives better. Blaming first nations for their own problems is not the solution.

We created this mess and it is a shared responsibility to help fix the problems we created. Reply With Quote
    Sep 11, 2022 | 09:37 24
    There are many reasons why first nations are suffering a lower standard of living and lots of social problems.

Many of the reasons have to do with colonialism, the Indian act and treaties that marginalized first nations and put them on dependent uneconomic reserves with few resources.

Ignoring the history of what happened to first nations people and the present day impacts is not going to make their lives better. Blaming first nations for their own problems is not the solution.

We created this mess and it is a shared responsibility to help fix the problems we created.
    You have succinctly stated the problem. As usual, you offer no solutions.

What solutions do you propose? Calling us racists doesn't seem to be helping. Encouraging the victimhood mentality doesn't seem to be helping. Money doesn't seem to be helping. Accusing todays generation of the sins of our ancestors ( many of whom weren't even in this country at the time), certainly isn't helping.

Tell us your solutions, in your own words.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Sep 11, 2022 at 15:26.
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 11, 2022 | 22:17 25 that'll be comical
    yea "use your words, chucky" Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Sep 12, 2022 | 06:56 26 The first thing is implement many of the recommendations of the truth and reconciliation commission and in partnership with first nations leading the way invest in housing, infrastructure, education and healthcare and social programs on reserves to bring their living standards up to the Canadian standard. Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Sep 12, 2022 | 07:44 27 Free Free Free all we ever hear....You pay CC Reply With Quote
    Sep 12, 2022 | 08:51 28
    The first thing is implement many of the recommendations of the truth and reconciliation commission and in partnership with first nations leading the way invest in housing, infrastructure, education and healthcare and social programs on reserves to bring their living standards up to the Canadian standard.
    Can you provide a concrete example of which of those recommendations you would suggest implementing, and how that would help?

And do I read correctly that you are in favour of continuing the 2 tiered reserve system? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 12, 2022 | 12:44 29
    The first thing is implement many of the recommendations of the truth and reconciliation commission and in partnership with first nations leading the way invest in housing, infrastructure, education and healthcare and social programs on reserves to bring their living standards up to the Canadian standard.
    I wonder how much of that is being done after the billions just given them the past few years ?
    My guess is near zero Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Sep 12, 2022 | 18:14 30 very hard to help people if they dont want to help themselves , i knew of a guy on reserve set up a small buisness repairing cars and nobody would pay their bills so he had to give it up and go and get a job working in a garage / tire shop for sombody else
    Last edited by cropgrower; Sep 12, 2022 at 18:18.
  • 1 Like