• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Did I P.O

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Did I P.O

WE just sorted off a hundred or so calves off today and weaned them-pulled their easy wean devices off. Fed and bedded them at dark-everything A-O.K.-but the last hour we've been haveing a freaking thunder and lightning storm in October no less-over an inch of rain plus hail-I'm thinking we might just have to turn them all back together in A'M because the pens will be slop-ohh well practice makes perfect lol.

Will be going through the same excercise here on the weekend, but at least you got yours sorted off before the weather turned ugly.
    I'll be slipping and sliding in the mud and likely colder than H___ by the time the sorting is done here !!!
    Folks are still trying to combine in this area and get some straw baled...it was very windy yesterday afternoon and through the night so if it doesn't rain today, maybe folks will be a bit closer to the end of harvest.

Comment

WE got damn near two inches of rain somy critters looking a little forlorn this a'm

Comment

Got my set aside tags yesterday, thanks to grassfarmer, so today is weaning day for about 100 little doggies as well. Was planning for next week, but feel that the sooner our applications are in the better for "set aside".

Nice light rain here while sorting this morning, I don't mind a damp corral, but 2 inches sounds like fun cswilson.

It is pretty hard to not want rain, isn't it. 2 inches will sure give a start for grass etc, next spring.

Comment

do you want the SNOW our area is supposed to get on the weekend as well ??

Comment

God is getting even with you for playing around with Northern Ranchers wife.... LOL

Comment

Willow if you seen this woman you wouldn't be able to stop yourself either-wooohooo think i'll look her uptonight.

Comment

Hey wilson, how many kids did you say you and your wife, and Northern Rancher have?

Comment

Well, here it comes again.
                  Heavy snowfall warning for the Peace region tonight...10 - 15 cm forecast.
                  (And we're gathering 120 pairs out of the foothills tomorrow a.m....oh, goody!)

Dig out the longjohns, boys and girls.
                  Take care.

Comment

I have 4- 3 girls and a boy-gir;ls are pretty like their Mom and Ty looks like his Dad-poor kid.Just spent a real interesting day gathering cattle for Ted Quist upalong the Beaver River by Beauval-real old metis ranchs up there. Long hard day we must of put 30 miles on our horses in the muskeg-just had a bunch of cows held up in a meadow before crossing a backwater when somebody dynamited a beaver dam right beside us-that got things pretty western. Nothing better than looking at a nice set of calves over the ears of a good horse but it was a long one-100 mile drive just to get there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...