• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaccine Side Effects

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaccine Side Effects

First data coming out of insurers in Germany. Oh look another conspiracy comes true. Extrapolate that across billions of doses.

Now you know what all the hospitalizations were for.

Click image for larger version

Name:	german.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	780226

doctors have been warning from the start but everything possible was done to silence them , i always said i would trust a doctor more than sombody working for google clicking a delete button ,now also talk in europe jabbed people testing positive for HIV , there again doctors said 💉would damage imune system , we are always a few months behind europe ,hope that is not around the corner here
    Last edited by cropgrower; Feb 23, 2022, 16:27.

Comment

Well good news. Ivermectin is found useless for covid in the latest blind study. The good news is the placebo works just as good. That was probably what they gave Burnt. Things that make you go hmm. Damn placebo also has as many side effects as the vaccine
      So I guess it is an around good thing

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        Well good news. Ivermectin is found useless for covid in the latest blind study. The good news is the placebo works just as good. That was probably what they gave Burnt. Things that make you go hmm. Damn placebo also has as many side effects as the vaccine
        So is the vaxx any more effective than ivermectin to stop covid? All I know is ivermectin is safer than the vaxx.

Comment

You are damn lucky you arent dead or disabled after sucking up that satan juice shot.

In August, more studies will be released. In those, you will see deaths in the vaccinated group and none in the control group. What does that mean? It means these vaccines never should have left the lab and should have been poured down the sewer.

Read that letter again, read it like a 2 yr old. 3 million hospitalizations due to vaccine side effects. Insurers have excellent data sets.

How about a little math. German has 66M people. Can you extrapolate that across the 7B doses. Thats more than 300M adverse events requiring medical attention.

Why not buy some moderna stock if you have a few bucks laying around.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
            So is the vaxx any more effective than ivermectin to stop covid? All I know is ivermectin is safer than the vaxx.
            That's why they post vaccine deaths every day. They are lying about non vaccinated dying.

Comment

Originally posted by GohnJalt
              Symptoms of adverse reactions almost always begin within a few days of the shot. All classified as unvaxxed covid cases. We told ya so. If only that was all they lied about.
              F right off with your B.S.

Comment

Originally posted by GohnJalt
                Symptoms of adverse reactions almost always begin within a few days of the shot. All classified as unvaxxed covid cases. We told ya so. If only that was all they lied about.
                Why don’t people know this? I sure most do but are having a hard time admitting it!

Comment

F right off with your B.S.

Agstar, do you know anybody who took the booster who didn’t get Covid soon after? Omicrob named after …….

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    Agstar, do you know anybody who took the booster who didn’t get Covid soon after?
                    No but I know a lot of people around those in their household that got covid and did not get sick because they were vaccinated.

Comment

No but I know a lot of people around those in their household that got covid and did not get sick because they were vaccinated.
                      The old if I didn't I'd have gotten way sicker. Lol. Are you a writer for the cbc?

Comment

We both had it, UNVAXED, wife less symptoms and shorter. Total BULL SH IT! everyone different, NOTHING can be proven. No TEMP check/interrogation at dentist either. Unmasked shopper at Peavy... no comments from anyone. Talking to people casually in Humboldt, most admit to being positive, ha ha. A nothing burger. A & W at 100% seating, normal when eating.
                        Last edited by fjlip; Feb 24, 2022, 11:33.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                          We both had it, UNVAXED, wife less symptoms and shorter. Total BULL SH IT! everyone different, NOTHING can be proven. No TEMP check/interrogation at dentist either. Unmasked shopper at Peavy... no comments from anyone. Talking to people casually in Humboldt, most admit to being positive, ha ha. A nothing burger. A & W at 100% seating, normal when eating.
                          So you had a horseshoe up your but. And your point.

Comment

You are becoming increasingly unhinged. Don’t tell us your death shots haven’t affected you, we all see it.
                            Look what happened to BigWheel/rider, brain turned to absolute mush right before our eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                              You are becoming increasingly unhinged. Don’t tell us your death shots haven’t affected you, we all see it.
                              Look what happened to BigWheel/rider, brain turned to absolute mush right before our eyes.
                              It's a good thing you dont have that problem. Can't destroy what you dont have.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.