• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaccine Side Effects

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well? who took shots and is REALLY PISSED at Pharma and Media and Politicians???

Comment

"Why are people not talking about this?", he asks.

If you have 19 minutes and are interested in studies regarding Ivermectin use, this is interesting. Dr John Campbell usually explains things very well, and gives links to the studies if you feel like reading them.

Comment

Putins army of Trolls and Bots Accomplished their Mission. Put out enough Disinformation to Fan the Flames
        of Diviseness in the West. It worked. Social media filled with fabricated Crap to influence everything from Brexit, Trump, Jan 6 insurrection, Vaccine misinformation , Even the trucker CLownvoy

Since the invasion of Ukraine, its amazing how Twitter, and facebook have gone quiet from the Russian trolls. But reading threads on Agriville they have definately Accomplished their goals

Comment

Yes Dr Campbell is clearly a Russian bot. Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
            Yes Dr Campbell is clearly a Russian bot. Ok
            Isn't it incredible how fast the labels went from being a climate denier to a racist to an anti-vaxxer to being a Russian bot?
            I wonder if the people throwing these baseless insults out have ever stopped to consider how ridiculous this makes their arguments appear.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              Isn't it incredible how fast the labels went from being a climate denier to a racist to an anti-vaxxer to being a Russian bot?
              I wonder if the people throwing these baseless insults out have ever stopped to consider how ridiculous this makes their arguments appear.
              Baseless insults?

If you paid attention to the scientific evidence for covid and covid vacines and human caused climate change you wouldn't call the evidence ridiculous.

You have almost never provided any credible scientific evidence to back up your claims.

But of course you don't agree with any science that doesn't agree with your narrow political views.

And you are pretty good at insulting those you disagree with too.

But of course your insults don't matter. LOL

Comment

Must be fake news ??

I guess the department of defence in the US is guilty of showing misinformation?
                Not sure just throwing that out there

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  Baseless insults?

If you paid attention to the scientific evidence for covid and covid vacines and human caused climate change you wouldn't call the evidence ridiculous.

You have almost never provided any credible scientific evidence to back up your claims.

But of course you don't agree with any science that doesn't agree with your narrow political views.

And you are pretty good at insulting those you disagree with too.

But of course your insults don't matter. LOL
                  tell us what you are doing to fight climate change , do you travel everywhere on a bicycle ? have you the hydro turned off in your house ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                      Putins army of Trolls and Bots Accomplished their Mission. Put out enough Disinformation to Fan the Flames
                      of Diviseness in the West. It worked. Social media filled with fabricated Crap to influence everything from Brexit, Trump, Jan 6 insurrection, Vaccine misinformation , Even the trucker CLownvoy

Since the invasion of Ukraine, its amazing how Twitter, and facebook have gone quiet from the Russian trolls. But reading threads on Agriville they have definately Accomplished their goals
                      Good news, you can now prove your accusation that everyone who holds an opinion contrary to yours is a Russian troll or bot.:
                      BREAKING: The hacking collective Anonymous has breached the Russian federal agency responsible for censoring media, and has released 360,000 files to the public.
                      2:43 PM · Mar 10, 2022

Please let us know when you have finished reading all 360,000 files, and how many Agriville contributors names you find within.

Didn't Chuck claim to be a Russian troll a couple of years ago too?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                          That must be why forage farmer gets so upset with me when I won't commit with absolute certainty to a position on a topic, when he has no doubt whatsoever about the position he has so fanatically committed himself to.

Makes perfect sense now.
                          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Mar 10, 2022, 22:04.

Comment

A5 what are you doing engaging with alleged "trolls" in rural issues? I thought all this was beneath you?

Is the discussion getting boring on the other side? LOL

How's your "research" coming on the atmosphere is going to run out of CO2 if we don't keep burning fossil fuels?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              A5 what are you doing engaging with alleged "trolls" in rural issues? I thought all this was beneath you?

Is the discussion getting boring on the other side? LOL

How's your "research" coming on the atmosphere is going to run out of CO2 if we don't keep burning fossil fuels?
                              I never said it was beneath me, I've been posting here since we were first directed to use this forum.

My research indicates that the CO2 problem has been postponed. Thanks to the embarassing failure of your vaunted green energy, combined with the sanctions the western world is suddenly embracing increasing production of fossil fuels. Even Elon Musk is on board. So don't worry about running out of CO2 anytime soon.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...