• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaccine Side Effects

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
    can you not read ? cancer way up , guss why , imune system damage
    Maybe people can't get treatment because of all the unvaxed in Hospitals. B.S.

Comment

Originally posted by GohnJalt
      The metal gymnastics you go through to justify the vaxx must be exhausting.
      All we can do is keep bombarding the pea brains out there. The copium is off the hook.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mdrna.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	773168

Comment

Anyone refute the data release from the US department of Defence? I hope so otherwise SWHTF

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          Maybe people can't get treatment because of all the unvaxed in Hospitals. B.S.
          B.S is right... that is your racist discriminatory arrogant "people can't get treatment because of all the unvaxed in Hospitals" statement.

Assessment of why people are in hospital.. and was the health crisis situation a 'preventable' health care condition?

Risk assessments as to even walking across an icy yard... falling and being injured... can in hind sight easily portray nearly any injury [or sickness condition] situation as preventable.

Your arrogance is only superseded by your lack of compassion and bad judgement in this case.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
            B.S is right... that is your racist discriminatory arrogant "people can't get treatment because of all the unvaxed in Hospitals" statement.

Assessment of why people are in hospital.. and was the health crisis situation a 'preventable' health care condition?

Risk assessments as to even walking across an icy yard... falling and being injured... can in hind sight easily portray nearly any injury [or sickness condition] situation as preventable.

Your arrogance is only superseded by your lack of compassion and bad judgement in this case.

Cheers
            From one of the most self righteous posters on this forum. Peace be with you.

Comment

FFS what a garbage forum this place has turned into.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Anyone refute the data release from the US department of Defence? I hope so otherwise SWHTF
                Not refuting the data but get Jazz to post the whole data set for all injuries and diagnosis. May give you more insight on whats going on….

Comment

Originally posted by ColevilleH2S View Post
                  FFS what a garbage forum this place has turned into.
                  I used to think so too.
                  But for the most part, threads have themes and that allows good ones to move along beside the twatter spat.

Comment

Not getting distracted by the fake war.

Today Pfizer released its first data dump as forced by court order. You know the data they wanted sealed for 75 yrs.

You can have a read for yourself. Start at Page 30 and look at 8 pages of documented side effects during the trials.

This product should have never seen the light of day

All you vax pushers can GFY. I was right again.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

Comment

Hey Russian asset, stop posting on non ag topics.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                        Hey Russian asset, stop posting on non ag topics.
                        Did you get the memo feminazi, GFY

Comment

Hey cruel Russian asset, stop posting on non ag topics.

Comment

I'd like to extend a heartfelt thank you to Tweety for volunteering to take on the thankless job of policing this forum.
                            I trust you will be unbiased in your judgments, at least as unbiased as DML has been with his BS detector.
                            I hope you realize how big this job is going to be. I'm concerned you may not have time left to spend on Tinder with this full time job.
                            May I suggest you look into the following thread:Putin grabbing America by the ****
                            An entire thread for one childish, offensive, sexist, insulting meme which blatantly breaks the code of conduct of this website. Assuming you are still identifying as a female, I would think that thread would be more offensive than a thread requesting posters stay on topic.
                            From there you can follow up on every other thread started by the same poster, the meme thread is hardly the worst of them.

Comment

Well now that the covid vaccine free have overwhelmingly proven their case, I expect that the mandates will be dropped and the rabid vaxxers will rest and allow us to get on with our lives free from the constant threat of assault. No need for any more covid threads. Back to farming.
                              Last edited by ajl; Mar 1, 2022, 23:02.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                                Well now that the covid vaccine free have overwhelmingly proven their case, I expect that the mandates will be dropped and the rabid vaxxers will rest and allow us to get on with our lives free from the constant threat of assault. No need for any more covid threads. Back to farming.
                                NO waiting for RABID VAXED to destroy the bastards that did this EVIL to them!

Lied, coerced, bribed, forced with restrictions on freedoms!

Go GET them! We pray you will be alright.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...