• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom Convoy 2022 I gave will you?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Maverick bad, Bloc Quebecois good?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      So what is the trucker convoy going to do about the vaccine mandate in the USA?

Are they going to turn south and head to Capitol Hill? Oh shit I forgot most of them aren't vaccinated. I guess that won't work.

And the rightwing rabble tried stormin the capitol last January to kill vice president pence and look how that turned out. Many of them facing long prison sentences.
      So are you suggesting we just let the gov destroy canada and we do nothing? I think standing up for what is right is always the right thing. You are standing up for evil and Pfizer, bad look on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Casered View Post
        So are you suggesting we just let the gov destroy canada and we do nothing? I think standing up for what is right is always the right thing. You are standing up for evil and Pfizer, bad look on you.
        Either you are for the rule of law or you are not. Apparently you are not. Think about that before you complain about the natives or people trespassing.

Comment

Are they going to turn south and head to Capitol Hill? Oh shit I forgot most of them aren't vaccinated. I guess that won't work.

And the rightwing rabble tried stormin the capitol last January to kill vice president pence and look how that turned out. Many of them facing long prison sentences.
          IMO Biden has a big problem. From about 6 months after the last US election Biden support has been in a free fall. When his own party members vote against his plans its a pretty bad sign for him. When the mid term come next his base of support will shrink way more and the state power base is expanding.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            The right wing extremists are in full crazy mode threatening to overrun parliament. Such a great cause to support. How come there was not such fervor during the last election? The majority of thinking Canadians are ashamed of this stupidity.
            majority ?, wanna bet??

Comment

That is a matter of opinion. But if you are a member of the Canada is a shithole club then of course you think we are headed for an imagined disaster.

The question is when did vaccines and preventative healthcare become a matter of freedom?

Most of the world would love to have our healthcare, yet a handfull of people seem to think vaccines and keeping people from getting really sick and out of hospital is a bad thing. Go figure.

In the good ol days the really dumb ones didn't last too long. Now we are prepared to intubate them and put them in the ICU to save them after they turned down the vaccines?
              Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 25, 2022, 09:24.

Comment

Man the leftards are just going insaine!!! This is funniest thing ever! What are they so worried about? The more they post the better the laughs!

Comment

Don't fall under the assumption that the majority of western Canadians support the Peoples party of Canada or Maverick party or western separatists or are opposed to vaccine mandates.

The results of the last election are proof of that. The vast majority of canadians are vaccinated and see the healthcare benefits and support the preventative healthcare of vaccines that reduce the impact of omicron and keep most people out of hospital.
                  hey , wake up , 33% of canadians voted for that shit show, if you think thats a vast majority you must be schooled in turdo math

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    Either you are for the rule of law or you are not. Apparently you are not. Think about that before you complain about the natives or people trespassing.
                    And protests are perfectly allowed by Canada's rule and law

Comment

That is a matter of opinion. But if you are a member of the Canada is a shithole club then of course you think we are headed for an imagined disaster.

The question is when did vaccines and preventative healthcare become a matter of freedom?

Most of the world would love to have our healthcare, yet a handfull of people seem to think vaccines and keeping people from getting really sick and out of hospital is a bad thing. Go figure.

In the good ol days the really dumb ones didn't last too long. Now we are prepared to intubate them and put them in the ICU to save them after they turned down the vaccines?
                      It became a matter of freedom when I was told I can't travel, it became a matter of freedom when people took 2 jabs they didn't want to keep food on the table. Vaccines aren't keeping people out of hospital with omicron more lies that flow out of your brainwashed head.

Comment

you and others are hoping for that , not gonna happen
                        the prime minister will wear this one
                        hopefully they have enough security around this to keep out looney lefties, all it takes is one

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          All our bodies belong to GOD. I thought you would have know this. But I guess you don't know the Good Book very well.

It would be interesting to know GOD's thoughts on how your taking care of yours and others.
                          Yes we are responsible to God regarding the care taking of our bodies. Thus we ought to avoid putting any dangerous drugs in them. As such I have avoided the covid injection as they are unsafe and ineffective, in addition to avoiding things like marijuana and heroin.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                            Yes we are responsible to God regarding the care taking of our bodies. Thus we ought to avoid putting any dangerous drugs in them. As such I have avoided the covid injection as they are unsafe and ineffective, in addition to avoiding things like marijuana and heroin.
                            Ganja is much more safe and effective than these failed vaccines.

Comment

Couple things also showed up on news yesterday....Nurses are appearing in front of US politicians telling their stories of the pandemic from the beginning. They are not whackos, they speak very well, they admit they re not doctors but they see the results of doctor's actions.

O'Toole seems to be in left field and repeating....repeating the same answer gets frustrating to watch. But to be fair ...the media never asks Trudeau any tough questions.

Alot of people haven't realized this isn't about vaccines.

The media has been told to stand down.

Comment

Maybe there was a day that our health care was envied. This “pandemic” proved that many nations handled a little stress much better. Our health care needs full revamp. It is endemically inadequate.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...