• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom Convoy 2022 I gave will you?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    The foolishness is even supporting these ignorant protesters.
    What's your answer? Trust the gov and keep injecting poison? Good luck with that. You have no other answer but vax vax vax. You have been lied to and you believed it. I really think your part of the mass formation, but don't take comfort in numbers cause your the minority of the brainwashed few.

Comment

I'll keeping posting updates, for chucky and aggie to continue getting riled up.

Comment

Don't fall under the assumption that the majority of western Canadians support the Peoples party of Canada or Maverick party or western separatists or are opposed to vaccine mandates.

The results of the last election are proof of that. The vast majority of canadians are vaccinated and see the healthcare benefits and support the preventative healthcare of vaccines that reduce the impact of omicron and keep most people out of hospital.
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 25, 2022, 09:03.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/donors-raise-3-7-million-for-truckers-protesting-vaccine-mandate-1.5753090

The online fundraiser is organized by Tamara Lich of Medicine Hat, Alta., a member of the board of directors of the conservative Maverick Party that emerged from the “Wexit” western separatist movement.

But GoFundMe told CTV News that it has temporarily put a hold on money raised to ensure the generosity of its donors is protected.

“We require that fundraisers be transparent about the flow of funds and have a clear plan for how those funds will be spent,” Rachel Hollis, GoFundMe’s director of communications said in an email. She said the company is in touch with the organizer.

Chuck your post made me decide to donate more. Why don't you and agstar get off Your assess and start hauling pumpkins over the boarder.

PS: If they have no pumpkins let them eat cake.
          Last edited by 6V53; Jan 25, 2022, 09:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
            I'll keeping posting updates, for chucky and aggie to continue getting riled up.

This will end up like any other scam. Good luck finding an accounting for this scam.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Don't fall under the assumption that the majority of western Canadians support the Peoples party of Canada or Maverick party or western separatists or are opposed to vaccine mandates.

The results of the last election are proof of that. The vast majority of canadians are vaccinated and see the healthcare benefits and support preventative healthcare of vaccines.
              Wrong. Thousands out last night in support. Like I said this isn't political, and remeber only 35% of candians have taken the booster. The vax is trash and doesn't work with omicron. So boost up and shut up. Be the 35% of brainwashed minions who can't think for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                To whom does my body belong? Why to chuck and agstar, and forage farmer!
                All our bodies belong to GOD. I thought you would have know this. But I guess you don't know the Good Book very well.

It would be interesting to know GOD's thoughts on how your taking care of yours and others.

Comment

Can't wait to see what The Coward of the Cottage does.
                  Great song by way..find it..

Comment

Why dont you go farm in Quebec agstarr. Its too scary for you out here in the west - covid or some extremists might get you. Legault will put you behind glass and then you will be safe.
                    Last edited by jazz; Jan 25, 2022, 09:11.

Comment

People want to see it have some results but donating to the go fund me is kind of like jamming a stiff one up Justin's ass!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                        All our bodies belong to GOD. I thought you would have know this. But I guess you don't know the Good Book very well.

It would be interesting to know GOD's thoughts on how your taking care of yours and others.
                        I'm sure God hates this vax and division. He also doesn't like greed from Pfizer and moderna

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Oh, so NOW you believe in Him! Well done.

Now tell me how He made the vax that is failing.

Btw, have you figured out my statement yet? The one that flew over your head? The one where you think I am against the polio vax? Yes, that one. Lol

Comment

Actually the takeaway our freedom scam is ending.

Comment

So what is the trucker convoy going to do about the vaccine mandate in the USA?

Are they going to turn south and head to Capitol Hill? Oh shit I forgot most of them aren't vaccinated. I guess that won't work.

And the rightwing rabble tried stormin the capitol last January to kill vice president pence and look how that turned out. Many of them facing long prison sentences.

Comment

In a protest like this there is always a risk that some nut will do something stupid that take away from the positives that this can achieve. We saw that with the yellow vest a few years ago. As a pro vaxer I was never in favor of shut downs. It doesn't work. January is farm show season in the west. Its a shame.
                                Up until now the un vaxed truckers weren't a problem and shutting out the small percentage of un vaxed just makes the supply issues way worse. It is going to be interesting to see how bad the supply chain issues will get until things get better and the vaccine mandate now becomes the lightning rod of the shortage issue. What I am interested to see is how successful the protest will be when it gets into the east. We all know the east re elected Trudeau and they have the votes to keep him in power unless they see the light.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.