• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of Minnesota research

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

University of Minnesota research

Hello, I am currently a senior at the University of Minnesota, majoring in political science. With that being said I am working on a research project looking into how media portrayal affects people’s reaction to climate change policy. I am particularly interested in hearing from those who live in rural communities as well as those who work in the agricultural industry. As this is a unique perspective many political scientists do not look into. I would appreciate it if people could take my survey:https://umn.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6V72uMzYtDRUCPQ. Also taking the survey will enter you into a drawing for one of the $20 gift cards I am giving away. The survey only takes between 5-10 minutes. The only eligibility requirements are to be over the age of 18, and proficient in English.

Political Science, now that’s an oxymoron. That’s all we get all day, every day. ( Politically very tainted science).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...