• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trucker Mandate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie
      Freedom convoy 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM_NDHX933w
      500 trucks to Ottawa and then anyone else on the road pulls over and stops.

My guess is Trudeau wants this. An opportunity to blame another group and then try to get the EMA implemented.

No covid protests have worked anywhere. Even France where they get militant. Same same. But empty shelves? Might turn a few normies heads.

Comment

If this makes the news it will be surprising. While I support the intention, since truck drivers are essentially isolated in a cab most of the time, i doubt the media or government understands this.

If it makes it through, you will probably hear the loudest " phuck Trudeau" chant of all time.

Because it won't be heard just i Ottawa , it will be yelled in private across Canada.

Everyday doing chores in the open air.

In the trucks hauling grain.

Quietly in the offices.

Its too bad the opposition can't see Canadians don't want the phucktard there anymore.

NDP, Bloq, and conservatives could , at any time defeat this arrogant, ignorant trust fund little prick.

I would gladly see another election-----for the sake of the country.

Comment

I doubt the freedom convoy to Ottawa will do any more good this time than it did last time. The politicians will just stay behind locked doors until they leave. A better idea would be to shut down some highways. That would get some attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Happytrails View Post
            I doubt the freedom convoy to Ottawa will do any more good this time than it did last time. The politicians will just stay behind locked doors until they leave. A better idea would be to shut down some highways. That would get some attention.
            For sure, every trucker should pick up a FN person and then find someplace to jack knife it on the highway.

Let the FN person go protest while you take a nap in the sleeper. Trudeau wont be able to say a word.

Comment

Wow agstar still buying the narritive. Haha there's slow then there's agstsr. He's a special one. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Casered View Post
                Wow agstar still buying the narritive. Haha there's slow then there's agstsr. He's a special one. Lol
                In your case you just can'.t fix stupid

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  What did malone say on jre that you don't agree with? I'm guessing you didn't listen and don't like Rogan. Easy to say it's all bunk alot harder to accually listen to it and think for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    Maybe, but you can fix punctuation mistakes. That may just be a new record in one post.
                    Edit. I expect the irony of making that many dumb mistakes in a post calling someone else stupid is probably lost on this poster though.
                    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 17, 2022, 13:03.

Comment

Agstar is invested in the pandemic.

Comment

Invested in the plandemic?

Comment

Protest at MB border today.

Keep going truckers. Shut this pretend country down.

https://tnc.news/2022/01/17/truckers-protesting-trudeaus-vaccine-mandate-at-us-canada-border/

This is great news. Now we can trim off all the extra weight from the fatties and diabetics filling up the hospitals.
                          Last edited by jazz; Jan 17, 2022, 14:02.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                            If this makes the news it will be surprising. While I support the intention, since truck drivers are essentially isolated in a cab most of the time, i doubt the media or government understands this.
                            https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-truckers-vaccine-protest-international-border-1.6317604

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                              And this is why Rogan has exponentially more viewers than CNN:

Who has the credibility issue?
                              Certainly not the thousands children orphaned by covid from their dumba$$ parents not getting vaccinated.

You're so deep in the grift you certainly can't stop now.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                                Protest at MB border today.

Keep going truckers. Shut this pretend country down.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/crossing-delayed-monday-at-manitoba-us-border-as-truckers-protest-vaccine-mandate/ar-AASRLrn
                                Bloomberg had a report on cross border capabilities:
                                Bison CEO: they lost 5% of capacity this morning. Lost 10% of drivers from Covid mandate… have implemented largest increase in drivers wages ever, trying to keep drivers.
                                90% of CDN truckers vaccinated
                                50% of US truckers vaccinated.
                                Equipment shortage as well…

This can’t be good for parts and crop input supply for spring… toilet paper is going to be the least of our problems.

Cheers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...