• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 weeks to flatten the economy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 weeks to flatten the economy

In the past 20 months or so, we here in Manitoba seem to be reliving Groundhog Day. I suspect a lot of people in other provinces feel exactly the same way.

We've gone from two weeks to flatten the curve to 3-2-1 Great Summer and the introduction of the silver bullet of the Vaxx pass system to the current re-introduction of nearly all of the pre-vaccine policies of capacity and gathering size limits.

Jets games now limited to 250 spectators in the arena. For Pete's sake, why even bother with that many?

Record number of Covid cases in nearly every province, with the vast majority now in the fully vaxxed category. For a vaxx program that was supposed to stop transmission of the virus and provide immunity to infection, that should be counted as a failure by any rational measure.

Will anyone ever hold the people who came up with these colossal policy failures accountable? Unfortunately what appears to be a sleepwalking population may be incapable of that.

We seem to be bogged down in a war we can't win because we adopted some horrifically ineffective strategies. Rather than admit wrongdoing, we seem committed to repetitive use of failed tactics until the economy and peoples' psyches are battered to pieces.

The odd person starting to wake up.

But also the most fearful dont believe the current lockdowns are enough, and are losing their minds that we aren't having a complete shutdown.

MB covid case dashboard conveniently not distinguishing between vax status anymore, as it doesn't fit their narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
      MB covid case dashboard conveniently not distinguishing between vax status anymore, as it doesn't fit their narrative.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	mbbb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	772152.

Comment

Yes the data is still out there, but they have removed this graphic from their main covid landing page:

Comment

Well that's STILL 85% Vaxed with a joke of useless SH IT!

About same ratio as Vaxed in the population....does SFA!

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
            Yes the data is still out there, but they have removed this graphic from their main covid landing page:
            Found the real report from yesterday. Zero cases in the unvaxxed pop. All in vaxxed people. This has to be the first jurisdiction to show this. Wow, what a stunning reversal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FHqefTOVgAMKdzp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	772154

Comment

Vax is working. Lol. It is truly unbelievable, but they still parrot that phrase. The vax is working…

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Found the real report from yesterday. Zero cases in the unvaxxed pop. All in vaxxed people. This has to be the first jurisdiction to show this. Wow, what a stunning reversal.

[ATTACH]9459[/ATTACH]
                where can I find todays cases?

Comment

The Manitoba government's website listing Covid cases seems to have stopped updating.

Are they trying to re-work the system to massage out the "bad" news?

Comment

Sask is missing the PIE graph now..

Comment

Is this new variant being way over exaggerated in western media ?
                      Recent data from South Africa is showing far different reality than Biden’s warning of the winter of death ....

Hopefully, most likely , the same will happen here shortly.

Comment

2 more days then PCR is illegal says CDC...

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

"What the article FAILS to say is that the present surge in case numbers among the vaccinated are the reason you should now stop paying attention to case numbers because those numbers are now showing the very thing the vaccine salesforce does not want you to hear, which is that the vaccine will not protect you from Omicron. While we were instructed to measure the effectiveness of the vaccines based on how they brought down new cases back in the old Delta days, suddenly Omicron is blasting right through the vaccine, so “Nothing to see here, Folks. Time to ignore those meaningless case counts!”

What the article also FAILS to say is that “the largely more mild symptoms reported” are equally more mild for UNvaccinated people. Which means it is NOT the vaccine that is making the symptoms more mild. Omicron is simply a more mild form of COVID, as has already been reported all around the world. (See “The Pinch That Stole Christmas” and my earlier article that practically predicted Omicron would do exactly what we see it doing now in the US"

Comment

We are in FB jail again.
                          Just try say anything against the narrative..
                          Even a fat turd guy ran us down as no mind farmers that need a real job..
                          Told him he looks like he ate lots of farmer foods.
                          Banned again..
                          Our names must be mud..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                            We are in FB jail again.
                            Just try say anything against the narrative..
                            Even a fat turd guy ran us down as no mind farmers that need a real job..
                            Told him he looks like he ate lots of farmer foods.
                            Banned again..
                            Our names must be mud..
                            I quoted a CBC statement from their own article about sub 15% vax efficacy. Banned for 30 days. Again. So if you ever comment on CBC, don’t post info they have on their own articles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                              I quoted a CBC statement from their own article about sub 15% vax efficacy. Banned for 30 days. Again. So if you ever comment on CBC, don’t post info they have on their own articles.
                              I am banned again as well there. I don’t know why I keep going back though? Maybe I won’t bother this time. Just pisses me off that I am funding that garbage. Diane Francis with the National Post has gone full psycho too I see.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...