• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Month of Testing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Month of Testing

So I have been swinging a weekly covid test to get around. Its good for 72 hours, I get one one thursday, take the kids to all their activities, take the wife out for supper, meet my buddy at Dennys and life goes on.

If you have this QR code, you are scanned. Test is a print out from my 20yr old printer. LOL If you test, they glance at your paper for a millisecond and wave you in. Barely check it. There is some code on the test docs, they dont bother to scan it. For a while my wife was using her paper Pfizer card which is just a handwritten thing. Didnt even have her name on it.

These are $70 in sask but in Ab I found some for $40. In WEM I went into the water park about 30m before my pass expired and then spent 8 hours in there.

Its a complete farce just like you would expect from any govt run program.

Couple hundred a month to avoid a heart attack is priceless.
    Last edited by jazz; Dec 7, 2021, 19:11.

Walmart and Medicine Shoppe in Vegreville near here will do a rapid test for $20. Seems like a better deal that rolling the dice with a heart attack especially when you have high blood pressure already.
    Last edited by ajl; Dec 7, 2021, 22:00.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...