• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellowstone

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Appears there is only one season in Yellowstone.

No need for haying, Tractor Supply has all your feed needs.

Next time you hire farmhands, have them duke it out behind the shed first to see who gets to drive the combine. A stabbing near the aorta and then ready for a scrap a few hrs later? Well thats just cowboy shit.

I am all for fictional drama but this is a little out there.
      The New York Times has a top 10 list of best 2021 tv series. You will probably find something there more to your liking.
      They don't like Yellowstone either.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        does beth come with?
        I’m curious about this line.

There’s times I can have a foul mouth. The amount of times men have told me, and female friends as well, that ladies shouldn’t swear: ladies should be polite; etc etc is endless. Usually it’s paired with something like you should smile more, you were attractive until you chewed your nails, I was interested in you until you lit up a cigarette….

So to see so many men saying they love the character of Beth… I have to think they only enjoy her because she is fictional. If they were ever to run into a woman like her face to face they wouldn’t be able to tell their friends about this trailer trash piece of work they ran into fast enough. There would be no enjoyment.

So, is she so enjoyable because of her sharp one liners she’s good at. Or is she enjoyable because men actually believe they’d like to meet a woman like her?

Comment

I like people who don’t take shit

Comment

"She ain't pretty, She just looks that way"
            The various aspects of her damaged goods basket way too close to home for me.
            Most men couldn't handle a true Alpha female.
            The level of raw connection and loyalty attractive though.
            Slightly reminiscent all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post

There’s times I can have a foul mouth. The amount of times men have told me, and female friends as well, that ladies shouldn’t swear: ladies should be polite; etc etc is endless. Usually it’s paired with something like you should smile more, you were attractive until you chewed your nails, I was interested in you until you lit up a cigarette….

So to see so many men saying they love the character of Beth… I have to think they only enjoy her because she is fictional. If they were ever to run into a woman like her face to face they wouldn’t be able to tell their friends about this trailer trash piece of work they ran into fast enough. There would be no enjoyment.

So, is she so enjoyable because of her sharp one liners she’s good at. Or is she enjoyable because men actually believe they’d like to meet a woman like her?
              This feels like a trap!

Blaithin I'm sure you are a fantastic woman, please dont make Beth your role model. Although witty and exciting on TV I would think most of us men would be curled up in the fetal position with hands over our ears hoping she doesnt see us in real life.

Comment

Are we allowed to talk about “damaged goods” and “alpha females”. If we are - I’m in. 🍋

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  "She ain't pretty, She just looks that way"
                  The various aspects of her damaged goods basket way too close to home for me.
                  Most men couldn't handle a true Alpha female.
                  The level of raw connection and loyalty attractive though.
                  Slightly reminiscent all around.
                  When I read blaithins comment, I immediately thought that you could probably relate.

Comment

If Beth is someone you hired to fight for your ranch and way of life, good choice. I would love to put someone like her in a room with Trudeau.

But if she is someone you are thinking about marrying, then its a hard pass for me.

Comment

It’s definitely the one liners. She would be horrible to be married to. My fav is when she tells that lady that she hopes she dies of ass cancer. Lol

Comment

As far as foul language, don't sweat it Blaithin. Be yourself. People appreciate that. The ones that say otherwise are jealous that you can just be you, and they wish they could self assured.

Some men wish they could be with a woman like Beth. But, 99.9% of men either don't have the balls or don't want to work that hard.

Because I don't understand women and likely never will, I don't know if Beth types desire an equal or someone self assured, or just someone they love. Being with someone that " sticks up for herself" would require getting out of the way most of the time.

I've known a few women like Beth's character. I've learned things from all of them. When a woman like that speaks into your psyche, it can be life changing.

What I personally love about Beth is she's a character developed and played by perfection by Kelly Reilly. Great English actress with a strong english accent (replaced by Montana drawl). She's pretty much playing counter to her role as Dr. Watson's wife in the Sherlock Holmes movies. Reilly's portrayal helps us feel why she's damaged goods. Best actor on the show.

Her best line on the show to date was during the **** scene when the thug was into assaulting her, "Tell me when it's in". Ouch!!!

Comment

I guess I am strange! I read lots but don't read fiction because Why bother its just made up.
                          Just like TV can't watch made up shows that aren't real. If I turn on the TV and that's not often its Football or Baseball or Hockey about the only thing left that is kind of real. If really board look for a documentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            If Beth is someone you hired to fight for your ranch and way of life, good choice. I would love to put someone like her in a room with Trudeau.

But if she is someone you are thinking about marrying, then its a hard pass for me.
                            YES! Beth would be the end of that SOB, dog sh it! I like that jazz...

" I have to think they only enjoy her because she is fictional. "
                            Oh ya, all in fun, be he ll as spouse, I' m not a Rip guy.

Comment

There are “Beths” out there, sort of like Karens.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                                This feels like a trap!

Blaithin I'm sure you are a fantastic woman, please dont make Beth your role model. Although witty and exciting on TV I would think most of us men would be curled up in the fetal position with hands over our ears hoping she doesnt see us in real life.
                                She’s my least favourite character on the show. No worry about me trying to be like her 😂

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.