• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellowstone

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    It’s a TV show, don’t like it go watch the price is right then
    And here I thought if you didn’t like Yellowstone maybe you would like the golden girls.

Comment

BTW, Taylor Sheridan owns the 6666 ranch. He may not be a rancher but owns a damn big one.

Comment

He's got a new show coming called 6666 filmed on the ranch. Might be some real cowboys?

Looking forward to checking it out

For entertainment only.

Comment

The movie Brokeback Mountain had some unbelievable mountain scenery.

Just wondering if herding sheep all day has an effect on Cowboys and Shepherds.

Or, is this where the saying came from, (you and put what every place you desire) "Where men are men and sheep are nervous.

Go Bombers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            [ATTACH]9314[/ATTACH]

I love the show yes it’s a little off but really it’s not about the cows.
            Finally, I was waiting for someone to give the right response. Thanks Saskfarmer.
            Oh and if there are trees where you are working cattle, quads are useless compared to a horse.
            One nice thing tho, if you have to get off your quad, it is always in the same place when you come back to it. Lol
            Just my two cents worth

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
              Just watch Clarkson’s Farm. As realistic as farming on TV is probably ever going to get, and highly amusing to boot.

No shootouts that I’ve seen though. Yet.
              Best line of the series.." I used to be a millionaire"

Comment

Appears there is only one season in Yellowstone.

No need for haying, Tractor Supply has all your feed needs.

Next time you hire farmhands, have them duke it out behind the shed first to see who gets to drive the combine. A stabbing near the aorta and then ready for a scrap a few hrs later? Well thats just cowboy shit.

I am all for fictional drama but this is a little out there.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Appears there is only one season in Yellowstone.

No need for haying, Tractor Supply has all your feed needs.

Next time you hire farmhands, have them duke it out behind the shed first to see who gets to drive the combine. A stabbing near the aorta and then ready for a scrap a few hrs later? Well thats just cowboy shit.

I am all for fictional drama but this is a little out there.
                  Yellowstone must be doing something right with such huge viewing numbers and everyone debating it. Sure, sometimes it's a little "John Wick in a cowboy hat" but for me it's entertainment. For those having trouble just relaxing into their imaginations, the Hallmark channel has never ending romance (many filmed in Winnipeg).

Comment

I don't know why they are fighting amongst themselves.

The infighting on the ranch is a distraction I don't really enjoy. Lloyd is just one cool guy, not sure why they have taken it in that direction, Walker has it coming pestering the old man.

Its just a show, and I overlook the fake stuff.

Sort of like here on AV.

Comment

I guess the 4 sixes subplot is the real ranching. All they did there was ride and eat, didnt see any cows then go to bed.

I mean Beth is supposed to be this strong woman, coming off as something else entirely now.

The show seems to be dragging now. Needs a kick in the pants pretty fast.

Comment

Maybe that's the advantage with binge watching. Don't have a week between episodes to let the character and plot flaws fester.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          Maybe that's the advantage with binge watching. Don't have a week between episodes to let the character and plot flaws fester.
                          Exactly , good point.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            I guess the 4 sixes subplot is the real ranching. All they did there was ride and eat, didnt see any cows then go to bed.

I mean Beth is supposed to be this strong woman, coming off as something else entirely now.

The show seems to be dragging now. Needs a kick in the pants pretty fast.
                            You’re too impatient. It’s building to something bigger. Think they’re trying to show some growth in the characters before all hell breaks loose.

Comment

The Jamie plot, war again. Rip crying? Finally some emotion?

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                                You’re too impatient. It’s building to something bigger. Think they’re trying to show some growth in the characters before all hell breaks loose.
                                Honestly, I am expecting some sort of woke ending for this series.

Some sort of kumbya between the ranch, the developers, the activists and the natives.

Something along the lines of Dutton donating some of the ranch to each faction. Then some bigger message for all of us.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.