Test Yellowstone Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Yellowstone

Test
Dec 6, 2021 | 20:37 61
Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
She’s my least favourite character on the show. No worry about me trying to be like her 😂
How about RIP? Reply With Quote
Blaithin's Avatar Dec 6, 2021 | 22:41 62
Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
How about RIP?
I don’t mind Rip. It’s nice they’re starting to flesh out his character more so he’s not just the lapdog thug.

He should’ve kicked the barrel racers out a season ago though. Idiot. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Dec 8, 2021 | 08:06 63
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    Heartland is scenic in AB, is that accurate? lots of horse play, not a lot of WORK either. Most tv is about relationships and ACTION. Rarely anyone get dirty...Violence and SEX sells. Crazy amount of movies/series on Prime and Netflix...chose.

Tried Clarkson's, wife says we FARM everyday, 365, enough!
    Yellowstone is ‘Heartland ‘ on meth Lol Reply With Quote

• Dec 8, 2021 | 08:18 64
    I don’t mind Rip. It’s nice they’re starting to flesh out his character more so he’s not just the lapdog thug.

He should’ve kicked the barrel racers out a season ago though. Idiot.
    Uh oh. Jealous. Saucer of milk to Blaithin's ranch. Cat fight. Reply With Quote
    Blaithin's Avatar Dec 8, 2021 | 08:53 65 The day I’m jealous of a barrel racer, even a fictional one, I might as well go to Ponoka.

The joke about the dying man marrying one is spot on 😂

Much more impressive women out there to be envious of.

Besides, anyone could see three seasons ago that they were going to cause drama. It was their entire purpose, and Rip acted like he knew that back then, so for the character to let them hang around until issues came up makes him an idiot.
    Last edited by Blaithin; Dec 8, 2021 at 09:26.

• Dec 8, 2021 | 09:10 66 i just can't see anything wrong with having a couple barrel racers around? Reply With Quote

• Blaithin's Avatar Dec 8, 2021 | 09:16 67 Nothings wrong with it.

Some people just prefer a more peaceful life. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Dec 9, 2021 | 06:04 68 You got it wiseguy!

Thats why people watch.

Finally the cowboys are back standing up.

Where is Ronnie Regan?

Fantasy at it's finest. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Dec 9, 2021 | 08:41 69
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    Yah it's a tv show

But get the message

The world needs more Cowboys

Who ain't afraid to Stand up and make some noise !
    yea no shit
    Kayce or some shrivelled up pale vegan asshole who's not sure of his/her gender ?
    who would you want looking out for you? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• blackpowder's Avatar Dec 13, 2021 | 03:01 70 Tonight's episode well written I'd say. Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Dec 13, 2021 | 07:47 71 So will John be Governor? Interesting twist, the Jamie spin could un ravel a lot of plot. Beth gets environmentalists on her side. Yes WHO are the bad boys? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• jazz's Avatar Dec 13, 2021 | 08:20 72
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    Tonight's episode well written I'd say.
    You mean the horse semen collection part? LOL

That must have shocked a lot of casual urban viewers who might have tuned in. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Dec 13, 2021 | 10:20 73 That was a good episode. At least they had them working cattle on the 6666. John running for governor throws a twist into it. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Nov 14, 2022 | 10:04 74
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    John Dutton is now Governor !

I say Rip for President !

Love the scene with Casey Dutton when the rcmp call themsleves sheep !
    The rcmp on the Milk River was funny as hell. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Nov 14, 2022 | 19:15 75 couldn't get it on prime alone like before?
    do you have paramount also? Reply With Quote
    Nov 14, 2022 | 19:29 76
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    The rcmp on the Milk River was funny as hell.
    That scene rivaled the calf being pulled jumping up and running off at full speed.

I enjoy Yellowstone.
    The world does need more cowboys.
    Hoping for better. Reply With Quote

• Nov 14, 2022 | 20:34 77
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    couldn't get it on prime alone like before?
    do you have paramount also?
    Paramount+ Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Nov 14, 2022 | 21:05 78 I marvel at how they make 4-8 hour drives in minutes. Reply With Quote
    Landdownunder's Avatar Nov 15, 2022 | 03:16 79 We watch it here.

Another one we are into at the moment "peaky blinders" real good Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

LEP

• Blaithin's Avatar Nov 15, 2022 | 09:33 80 I’m grouchy they want me to get paramount now so I’m withholding season 5.

Watched The English instead. Probably enjoy that one more actually. Reply With Quote
    Nov 15, 2022 | 10:21 81
    I’m grouchy they want me to get paramount now so I’m withholding season 5.

Watched The English instead. Probably enjoy that one more actually.
    Ha I did the same Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• fjlip's Avatar Nov 15, 2022 | 11:49 82 It's only $10/ month with Prime....4 hours to watch, worth it.

Kacey asks the fake mounties at the Milk River, if they herd SHEEP! ha ha

Ram and Dodge getting lots of advertising, so does Coors in stubbies.

In the scene with young Rip, bunkhouse accurately has long neck beer bottles.
    Last edited by fjlip; Nov 15, 2022 at 11:53.
  • 1 Like

• Blaithin's Avatar Nov 15, 2022 | 12:07 83 $10 for Paramount to watch Yellowstone.

$10 for HBO to watch… well anything, they’re all good.

$10 for AMC to watch Walking Dead and Interview with a Vampire

$10 for Disney to watch the TV series that are actually on TV.

$15 for Netflix.

$15 for Prime.

….

Pretty soon you’re at $100 a month because everyone has their own “really good” series.

I’m going to have to start doing the free trial thing. Binge something for a week, wait 4 months or whatever it is, free trial again. It’s too stupid otherwise.

And really, of all the shows and movies I enjoy or am interested in watching, Yellowstone is fairly far down the list 😂
    Last edited by Blaithin; Nov 15, 2022 at 12:33.
    blackpowder's Avatar Nov 15, 2022 | 13:40 84 I pay for PBS and it would be my last to go. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Nov 15, 2022 | 14:55 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Landdownunder View Post
    We watch it here.

Another one we are into at the moment "peaky blinders" real good

Peaky Blinders is excellent. Better acting and very likely more plausible. Reply With Quote
    Nov 15, 2022 | 19:37 86 Streaming a few different providers a month isn’t a big deal, 2 tickets at the theatre and a couple of popcorn’s and drinks is 50 bucks, tie that too driving a150k round trip makes a few streaming services sound pretty cheep, that’s not including a couple streaks and beers at montanas, maybe my wife expects to much. 😆
    Last edited by TSIPP; Nov 15, 2022 at 20:00.

• Landdownunder's Avatar Nov 16, 2022 | 05:19 87 teeter makes the show for me. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

LEP

• fjlip's Avatar Nov 16, 2022 | 12:17 88 Found "Billy the Kid" on Paramount....good so far Reply With Quote
    Landdownunder's Avatar Nov 17, 2022 | 03:33 89
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    Found "Billy the Kid" on Paramount....good so far
    Amen to that really liked that one and godless were the women take on the bad guys Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Nov 30, 2022 | 12:50 90 Save the grouse from gas exploration/drilling but KILL them with solar panels! Typical Libtard/left enviro wacko logic. Reply With Quote