• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALWAYS have a gun in the truck, you never know when you will have a wolf or pack too close to the yard. They aren't scared to come right in and grab your dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
      The costs, not in dollars to humanity in the coming year(s) will be immeasurable.
      The oil companies are being demonized for high gas prices even though its the climate cult that caused that.

Guess who will be demonized for high food prices.

Price controls are probably next up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        Ok. I get you. I would be in a world of trouble as I always have a gun with me!
        Always have one in the farm truck, just follow the rules.

Comment

Heading out found the Cat I need.

Donna Harpauer can go **** off with her handling of the Crop insurance news blip.

City ****s were commenting on different sights going hard on farmers. Saying they are subsidized at every end of the farm. It was time to explain it like she is now but the first comments were awful and it played the city vs the farm.

Say the truth premiums cover the costs.

But the sound bite is better.

Groups are right to fight back because of politicians arent on our side.

City people need to be shown whats going on not do a sound bite and let them figure it out. Most in the cities cant figure out what gender they are let alone Finacial statements.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            Heading out found the Cat I need.

Donna Harpauer can go **** off with her handling of the Crop insurance news blip.

City ****s were commenting on different sights going hard on farmers. Saying they are subsidized at every end of the farm. It was time to explain it like she is now but the first comments were awful and it played the city vs the farm.

Say the truth premiums cover the costs.

But the sound bite is better.

Groups are right to fight back because of politicians arent on our side.

City people need to be shown whats going on not do a sound bite and let them figure it out. Most in the cities cant figure out what gender they are let alone Finacial statements.
            What you find for a cat?

Comment

Have to agree. Packing in the truck has become a huge pia unless you never go to town. Pick ups are targets for thieves. It's happened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                After talking to neighbors looks like over 1/2 had to buy out contracts some in the 6 digits. The better the land the worse the canola crop it seemed. One guy vented while we were in a public place and kinda caught me off guard he didn't mind telling strangers about cutting 100 thou check to buy out contract. Between that and fert prices that could really turn the BOOKS upsidedown in a hurry!
                there are a few 7 digit buyouts here, 2 for sure

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  First time in 2 years I have seen you question the narrative.

Unfortunately, the next narrative is already being laid out in front of us for the next round.

Politicians amd MSM wont let this one go now, they will run with it. I sold all my stocks yesterday.
                  i quit them after 08
                  sure missed a run since , oh well , if it causes you to lose sleep , get rid of it
                  dont think its over yet , could be ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    Who the heck told you you can’t carry a gun in your truck? Is there such a rule for real?
                    shit , i nearly always have one?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      shit , i nearly always have one?
                      You are okay, mainly make sure its unloaded and out of sight when unattended.

Comment

Listened to that old dinosaur, Harpaurer, chirping Ian Boxall from APAS this morning. The old b#@*ch can get everyone hating farmers for their deficit with their province wide media blitz but she said he should of called and they could of worked things out. Well she should of kept her pie hole shut also. Most of the current group of mlas have out lived their usefulness. Should be term limits.

Comment

Donna should of said it different for sure. She didn’t now needs to be called out. It was her comments that pissed me off. Then checked out forums on Regina radio stations and city people were doing the farmers are subsidized by my wage blah blah blah.

Explain you have reinsurers and the premiums cover plus the fund has a surplus.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C12019C3-2E3E-4363-B2F9-6D78A179BB18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	772114 similar

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            there are a few 7 digit buyouts here, 2 for sure
                            Stopped at the local VT today and the sales rep told me that buyouts totalled close to $12 million for the company. Seemed low to me from all the stories/rumours/size of VT.. but maybe she was just blowing smoke up my a**??

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
                              Listened to that old dinosaur, Harpaurer, chirping Ian Boxall from APAS this morning. The old b#@*ch can get everyone hating farmers for their deficit with their province wide media blitz but she said he should of called and they could of worked things out. Well she should of kept her pie hole shut also. Most of the current group of mlas have out lived their usefulness. Should be term limits.
                              X 100, the last two years showed how awful they are on that file! Sickening

"I found the virus thing interesting but after two years maybe some of the conspiracy theories people had the right idea. Because wouldn't Africa or India have mass deaths with the living conditions they live in. Or China's whole cities would be wiped clean."

Thanks, never too late to see the light.

Priest just back from Nigeria says people are ONLY dying of poverty, NOT of the V!

Iver and Hydroxy everyday use.

Comment

Kinda useless info but is kinda neat at the same time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...