• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid restrictions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid restrictions

As someone who is double vaxed (will be get the booster shot when I am eligible mid Dec ) I have been happy to get to Agribition the other day, and looking forward to crop week is coming up in Saskatoon, Ag days in Brandon. Over the past couple months I have found the vax passport app on the phone works well and restaurants have got on to the flow of people coming in. We went to the grain expo at agribition. Around the show I found most pretty good with the mask wearing, once you got back into the barns and the cowboys standing around with a beer things were a little more loose. It worked, lots of good cattle sales , a good week. I sure missed it. Now that things are open with the US for day trips, Minot here we come. Been lots of parts and winter fix jobs where the US prices are way better than what our cost are. Between broker charge and customs fees that always get charged when getting something shipped, just running to the US myself is sure needed.

The people I know who went said it was historically pathetic and terrible attendance.

Did you actually need a vax passport to get in?

Comment

I also wonder. Which works better, masking or the vax? If vaxxed, why do we still need to mask around other vaxxed people? It seems quite odd to me.

Ag talk has some threads that are quite interesting these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        The people I know who went said it was historically pathetic and terrible attendance.

Did you actually need a vax passport to get in?
        yes they checked. Went to the rodeo, pretty good attendance. Watched a show and sale, good prices. the people who went there to do business could and did.

Comment

Winnipeg Jets and a few other NHL teams getting worried about lacklustre attendance. The marginal consumer is saying no to paying up to $250 in order to be pestered by Mask Muppets about wearing your mask properly.

Comment

Everywhere one goes ZOMBIES stare but have no ID. It's surreal. Worst part of all this evil crap is that F'ing MASK/DIAPER/face contact killer! No smiles, no emotion conveyed. What a loss expression.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
              Winnipeg Jets and a few other NHL teams getting worried about lacklustre attendance. The marginal consumer is saying no to paying up to $250 in order to be pestered by Mask Muppets about wearing your mask properly.
              So to go to a game you need to be vaxxed. And to sit there you need to wear a mask. Pray tell, what are a bunch of vaxxed people doing wearing masks? What are they wearing the masks for if they are vaxxed? No faith in the vax? Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                So to go to a game you need to be vaxxed. And to sit there you need to wear a mask. Pray tell, what are a bunch of vaxxed people doing wearing masks? What are they wearing the masks for if they are vaxxed? No faith in the vax? Strange.
                So that we can all be DEHUMANIZED, no feelings for others in society, then easily divide from a nobody face.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  So that we can all be DEHUMANIZED, no feelings for others in society, then easily divide from a nobody face.
                  One comment that I would make is that it is unfortunate that "you" would feel dehumanized. The other 80% who got the shot have moved on. It not a great thing that you as unvaccinated can't go into a restaurant, attend farm shows, fly on a plane or travel to foreign countries, visit loved ones in care homes, etc etc. I would be surprised as hell if this policy changes any time soon. I can understand that your choice of not getting vaccinated must really affect your ability to do things with the vaccine mandate. I have good friends that stood by their convictions not to get vaccinated for a long time but when the US was finally opening up to us their attitude changed, they got the shot and they didn't die of blood clots or some other thing. Back in the early spring when the vaccine started to be available and some friends and some relates came out hard against it as some of you are. After a short time it was apparent there was little common ground in this issue and further arguing was pointless. It is sure not worth losing a friend over. I hate masking but the chance to get out made it a small thing for me to do. Thats the thing where I could never understand, most people who were anti- vaxers are also anti maskers. I would agree that the vaccine isn't a cure all, many who are vaccinated can and will still get covid, and many other people have natural immunity towards covid. I guess in a few years we can look back and maybe we will be able to clearly see who was right. I for sure wont argue that the restrictions that we have been under are a good thing but I have to say that I don't feel that at least here in Sask that the govt isnt out to control us. When the hospitals get full of sick people the govt is going to react. Hopefully Ag in motion will be on again next summer and it wont matter about vax passports anymore.

Comment

"many other people have natural immunity towards covid."

Yes james we had the crap in Feb. 20, never was even a THING then. Why is recovered NOT valued/ tested/equal to a leaky symptom reducing vax? That is too suspicious for me. Only promote/ coerce the vax, WHY? Many ways to build a healthy immune system, and NEVER is that promoted! It all stinks of a further motive. I hope nobody dies, has shorter life or complications , because of this EUA mRNA fast tracked incorrectly termed VAX, or maybe it's for a social credit passport to come.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...