• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag expert cash flow lacks quality

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ag expert cash flow lacks quality

I have been using agexpert for at least five years now & have been a full time subscriber for support over the years.
    With the last big changes I was really impressed with some features that came about. Like the drill down feature(which the competition had for years first) anyways, try working with the cash flow.
    I have asked different analysts what gives. It can print up to EIGHT pages of cash flow!! Put that on the bankers desk!! Sure I'll back your plan as soon as you change software!
    Another problem is under projection the inventory doesn't do anything! It just sits there taking up 2 pages!!
    AG Expert says there just isn't enough interest in getting it fixed so wait it out. Also I have been told they can't put the info on one page.Popycock!! I worked on a program called TEAM that worked great for cash flows & that program was developed by Agexpert.
    So could you all help me & getting the Agexpert program improved on the cash flow? I really do like the features it has for the farm but feel it has so much more potential if you could compare actual to projected throughout the year.
    Please send comments
    Dan
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...