• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name Change

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name Change

GohnJalt. Is it burnt or biglentil? Both seemed to have disappeared.
    Not that i really care.

Originally posted by twocentsworth View Post
    GohnJalt. Is it burnt or biglentil? Both seemed to have disappeared.
    Not that i really care.
    They have been given a holiday.

Comment

They were banished for a week, for thinking freely along with parsley, jwab, and several others who dared present evidence that this current “pandemic” is a farce in so many ways it isn’t funny. To be fair, Apparently there had been an admin warning. Not all of us saw it. I was on self imposed agriville posting holidays, or I would have been gone as well. I don’t believe the government and their hand chosen media and “experts” for a second on this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        They were banished for a week, for thinking freely along with parsley, jwab, and several others who dared present evidence that this current “pandemic” is a farce in so many ways it isn’t funny. To be fair, Apparently there had been an admin warning. Not all of us saw it. I was on self imposed agriville posting holidays, or I would have been gone as well. I don’t believe the government and their hand chosen media and “experts” for a second on this thing.
        You should go find the the warning.

Has nothing to do with what they said. It’s about where they said it. Go to the proper area, say whatever you want.

Don’t recall anything in the warning saying rhetoric was to be one sided only.

Although the list does seem long to just be people who slipped up and posted here after the warning so maybe some of the most enthusiastic and repetitive people were put in time out to chill and refocus on the rural issues section.
        Last edited by Blaithin; Nov 26, 2021, 09:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post

Has nothing to do with what they said. It’s about where they said it. Go to the proper area, say whatever you want.

Although the list does seem long to just be people who slipped up and posted here after the warning so maybe some of the most enthusiastic and repetitive people were put in time out to chill and refocus on the rural issues section.
          Interesting that with the Dow down 1000 points this morning… grains were down hard…
          Crude down $8…

The Variant is locking down airlines in the EU, Africa is annoyed… WHO is saying that this is a overreaction… Austria locked down… Germany heading that way…

For a name change… how about this Native Summer we are having!!!

Just what the Dr ordered after it got down to-20!!!

Cheers! Hope the Pineapple Express backs off… BC roads are sure in a nasty state with the Coquiahala is months from being repaired… #1 not open in the Fraser Canyon… a nasty Christmas season lining up for many … our Variants another surge…

My Lucy is surprised they don’t complain about this being Black Friday… that can’t be woke can it???

Cheers
          Last edited by TOM4CWB; Nov 26, 2021, 09:48.

Comment

I've enjoyed the weather and prolonged fall but it can snow 5' anytime now. Talking to a trucker from Lethbridge and even he said we have no snow. When Lethbridge has more snow than us.... Ack!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post

Well said.

And if anyone needs any more evidence that the admins aren't taking sides or censoring opinions/news, check the rural issues forum here. It is 100% anti-vaccine posters. Freely permitted to post whatever they like. In fact, with most of their most vocal and effective opponents in the penalty box, they are unopposed. If they are censoring, they took the opposite side to what the tattle tales were pushing for.
              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 26, 2021, 10:08.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. No point visiting or posting on rural issues . They can litter that forum all they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  Yet here we go again…..

Rules are quit posting garbage in the commodity threads. Post to your hearts content in the rural issues. Not sure why you are having trouble understanding that?

Its a free country but I can’t drive down the wrong side of the highway. How can there be hate speech when there’s free speech. Rules….

If you post your land no hunting does that mean I ignore your rules cause I think its not right?

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                    Rules….

If you post your land no hunting does that mean I ignore your rules cause I think its not right?
                    Perfect analogy for this poster...

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      Thanks for the heads up. No point visiting or posting on rural issues . They can litter that forum all they want.
                      But, both you and Chuck were on here proclaiming that you had tattled because you wanted the admins to censor views opposing yours, you both stated that this rule was to control the narrative. That is not at all how it turned out, in fact it is the complete opposite so far.
                      Now you have lost your soap box in braod view of the public, but the message you disagrere with continues unabated.

Comment

Rules make sense at times. At other times they don’t. I’m ok if people don’t see this as clear cut as some of us do.

Some folks are rule followers no matter what, some point out that the rules are silly, but still follow them.

There are times, ( this is not one of those times), where rules have to be broken if they are unjust. Think about Tom and the CWB.

In this case, the information shared is often or could be helpful. There will either come a time when one side is seen to have been right all along, or so off base from the get go. I simply think if some on here help others find information that may help them make informed choices rather than simply rolling over and giving up and following the likes of Justin Trudeau down the garden path to destruction.

When these extremely important info sharing sessions are relegated to a place where people don’t go, I see it as smothering information that the CBC, “experts”, and others are not sharing. In my view, the lack of information, and the misinformation from main stream sources has killed people, and will continue to kill people.

That’s why I feel it matters. The “science” is NEVER settled. If it was, science would never progress.

Sorry for the rant, carry on my friends.
                        Last edited by Sheepwheat; Nov 26, 2021, 10:31.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          But, both you and Chuck were on here proclaiming that you had tattled because you wanted the admins to censor views opposing yours, you both stated that this rule was to control the narrative. That is not at all how it turned out, in fact it is the complete opposite so far.
                          Now you have lost your soap box in braod view of the public, but the message you disagrere with continues unabated.
                          There is no soapbox only reality that 85% of society agrees with.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                            Only in America can you reach for the highest star !

You can say what you want

Think what you want

Do what you want to do !
                            What about Canada then!

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                              There is no soapbox only reality that 85% of society agrees with.
                              If you weren't treating this site as your soapbox then why were you almost the most prolific Covid thread starter, for months on end, and posting constantly on this topic?

Are you sure that 85% agrees? Or what percent of those were coerced into accepting, because the only other option was losing their job, not going to college, being kicked off the team, not being able to travel or see their family etc?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...