• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s happening to the federal conservatives?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s happening to the federal conservatives?

Otoole drops Batters from the roster. She says
    He’s so weak he did it over the internet. Lmao!
    So who’s really behind this??? Stevie? Wimpy Wally?
    Somebody is pushing this.

She’s absolutely right, he is as limp as the ol dishrag.

Comment

If Otoole hadn't booted her...he may have well resigned.

He did the right thing. She is appointed and really what is her claim to fame?

The back room crap like this is just stupid and you see it in farm politics phucking things up with incompetent people.

If this continued Trudeau would have got a 4th term.

Comment

The Conservatives just can't get along with each other.

The CPC is fighting federally and the UCP of Alberta and the PC of Manitoba provincially.

I guess none of them really want to govern in the future.

Comment

What’s the sense of having a representative when mp’s have no say. Otool is just another puppet for the U.N. Last minute carbon tax, really

Comment

Good windy morning to all ( not as bad as yesterday !)

What really upsets me with this country is the fact that we can't seem to find anyone who can get rid of Trudeau in an election. Seriously , nobody can outfox Trudeau? This guy has to be the WORST politician of any stripe this country has ever had , but we can't find anyone to beat him out of office? Of course Jughead Singh will kiss his ass for a few favors so little Justin gets to rule like a dictator , and on and on it goes.

It is baffling to me every day I look at this asshole and think how incompetent he is , yet he's still in Ottawa and dividing this country, and basically taking us down a slow road to the sewer.

We had 4 inches of snow and some rain before that the last few days , so I am happy about that !

Comment

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
              Good windy morning to all ( not as bad as yesterday !)

What really upsets me with this country is the fact that we can't seem to find anyone who can get rid of Trudeau in an election. Seriously , nobody can outfox Trudeau? This guy has to be the WORST politician of any stripe this country has ever had , but we can't find anyone to beat him out of office? Of course Jughead Singh will kiss his ass for a few favors so little Justin gets to rule like a dictator , and on and on it goes.

It is baffling to me every day I look at this asshole and think how incompetent he is , yet he's still in Ottawa and dividing this country, and basically taking us down a slow road to the sewer.

We had 4 inches of snow and some rain before that the last few days , so I am happy about that !
              The electoral system is also rigged against conservatives. PEI has a population of 160000 and elects 4 leiberal MP's. A province with no economy. Snivel disservants retire there and then screw us again electing lieberals. Time to shut the shit show down with the only option that will work: separation.

Comment

I thought O’Toole might’ve been adequate to beat Trudeau but I was wrong. He’s just a placeholder like Sheer. I think the next leader after him is the contender. His flip flopping and his inability to get at it early enough did him in. At least he had a bit more jam than Sheer. Eventually the party will get their act together and find a good leader.

Comment

Conservatives have to shit or get off the
                  Pot with how extreme they want to be
                  Draw the line and punt out the trimpism
                  Wack jobs. And then they will win same as the
                  USA. But they are scared to lose rhe mouthy
                  Ones. It doesn’t make sense.
                  Because that s what most people don’t want anything
                  To do with. Same extreme shit that gets out on this site.

Comment

Pierre Pollievre would make a good fit, quite unlike the c u c k o l d weak a$$wipes of lately.

Comment

All the troubles the Righties are facing at the Federal and Provincial levels involve Harpo's appointments or former Ministers.

Closest Boy's Senator appointment Denise Batters, old cabinet minister Shelly Glover, and of coarse former Minister Jason Kenny.

Just like Harper who highjacked the Federal PC party with his extreme Social right wingnuts, these three are following their old leader in the same matter.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...