• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 SHOTS get Covid

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 SHOTS get Covid

A good example of the SACRED religious belief and total blocking of reason/facts/...

"Bumped into an acquaintance of mine last Friday when I stopped at my friends pub for a bite to eat and a beer, before my “special pass” run out 😉
    We started BSing and of course Covid comes up. He mentions that he can’t taste and smell the last 3 weeks. Then he tells me he has had 1 Moderna and 2 Pfizer shots and still got Covid after all those. So I say to him, “obviously the so call vaccine doesn’t work” Of course he has the same narrative CNN has “ it’s just to protect to you, not give you immunity”. I tried to bring up government stats, and discuss how vaccines are for immunity from illness not protection, but he didn’t want to hear any of it! He was losing his sh!t when I told him I had Covid and am still not vaccinated. He says I’m a threat to his health🙄 So I said but you’re vaccinated 3 times and had Covid and you STILL don’t feel safe and laugh at him. He was so pissed off I think he was ready to call in the swat team to take me out! Lol Then I showed him my negative rapid test result I took earlier that day because I was heading to an anniversary the next day! That finally shut him the phuck up. Meanwhile I shook my head laughing while I walked away! I had decided that it was a waste of time even trying to discuss Covid with someone who is unwilling to even look at actual facts and stats, but those would have proved him wrong! Obviously he probably feels stupid for taking 3 vaccines and still getting Covid, so arguing that the vaccines are great is his way of not feeling stupid.
    Found it funny how someone who is triple vaxxed then had Covid is still a scared little b!tch from getting it again tho🙄🤣"

More Gibralter 100% VAXED...https://twitter.com/JesseRamirezUSA/...8736%2Fpage-85
    Last edited by fjlip; Nov 16, 2021, 18:32.

Comment

Outbreak in Gladstone MB senior facility today. 70 cases so far, about half of them staff. All fully vaccinated.

In Manitoba currently about half of hospitalizations are with fully vaxxed people.

I'm not suggesting that the vaccine does not work, but rather that it's effectiveness has been vastly oversold. People believed it was like the Polio vaccine, but in reality it is nowhere near the equivalent.

We're as far from normal as we have ever been, despite our province being 85% fully vaccinated.

Public health officials naturally cagey about the 3rd shot and whether it will be mandatory or not. My guess is that as cases rise, allowing yourself only 2 tools in the drawer (shots and lockdowns) you are compelled to keep using the same tools more and more often no matter how disappointing the results are.

Comment

Well, if confirmed cases of catching Covid after vaccination is proof that vaccines are not effective, I guess this proves that Ivermectin is not effective either:

"One of the (Invermectin) drug's biggest promoters, Dr. Pierre Kory, a critical care doctor based in Wisconsin, claimed to take the drug weekly last December during a U.S. Senate hearing." has contracted Covid now.

"The Doctor Who Called Ivermectin a 'Wonder Drug' Caught Covid
        The drug has been part of two unvaccinated celebrities' Covid "treatment plans.""
        BY TAYLYN WASHINGTON-HARMON
        NOV 17, 2021
        https://www.menshealth.com/health/a38281370/pierre-kory-ivermectin-catches-covid/
        Last edited by dmlfarmer; Nov 18, 2021, 07:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
          My guess is that as cases rise, allowing yourself only 2 tools in the drawer (shots and lockdowns) you are compelled to keep using the same tools more and more often no matter how disappointing the results are.
          Those are my thoughts too.

I can't blame any health officials or Doctors for using the only tools avalable to them.
          With the benefit of hindsight, we put all out eggs in the vaccine basket, which at the time seemed like the rational thing to do, given what we knew. Now after assuming that vaccines were the magic bullet, we are 2 years behind in pursuing any other options. This is depressing in more ways than just Covid, I was hopeful that these methods would open the door to cures or preventions to many other diseases. I was also optimistic that in this over regulated, over safety zealous, law suit happy society, that we could actually fast track a solution and get things done when it really matters. I'm afraid that this failure is going to make that even harder to do next time a crisis occurs.

Like an electronic device that only has 2 buttons, and won't start, we just keep pushing those same two buttons in different orders and different durations, with increasing force, because that is all we can do.

Comment

Or the Vax is an agenda, fact check if this is accurate unless buried.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 2 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	772099

Comment

What is amazing is getting covid after three jabs and not suspecting the jab doesn't work and demanding that atrocities be carried out against the wisely unjabbed. Sadly there are many cases just like this. My circles are small so don't hear much about covid personally. Biggest thing now is keeping it out of kids.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                Well, if confirmed cases of catching Covid after vaccination is proof that vaccines are not effective, I guess this proves that Ivermectin is not effective either:

"One of the (Invermectin) drug's biggest promoters, Dr. Pierre Kory, a critical care doctor based in Wisconsin, claimed to take the drug weekly last December during a U.S. Senate hearing." has contracted Covid now.

"The Doctor Who Called Ivermectin a 'Wonder Drug' Caught Covid
                The drug has been part of two unvaccinated celebrities' Covid "treatment plans.""
                BY TAYLYN WASHINGTON-HARMON
                NOV 17, 2021
                https://www.menshealth.com/health/a38281370/pierre-kory-ivermectin-catches-covid/
                Vaccines were supposed to allow a return to normal. Not happening. Therefore vaccines not effective.

Kory never claimed Ivermectin creates immunity from Covid. But taken early on, you have a very good chance of staying out of hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
                  Vaccines were supposed to allow a return to normal. Not happening. Therefore vaccines not effective.

Kory never claimed Ivermectin creates immunity from Covid. But taken early on, you have a very good chance of staying out of hospital.
                  I don’t know of anyone taking ivermectin as a prevention. I know of many who have stockpiled it in the case that they get Covid.

Comment

I told the cousin bring back a few cases from Mexico.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...