• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RB auction @ Clair Sk.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RB auction @ Clair Sk.

anyone know the story behind this sale?
    everything had to be moved ??? big pole sheds , shops?
    lotsa cheap , cheap bins ?

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    anyone know the story behind this sale?
    everything had to be moved ??? big pole sheds , shops?
    lotsa cheap , cheap bins ?
    Divorce. The guy had a business rebuilding sc****rs and building pulldozers from bulldozer blades. The same bidding number bought all the buildings dryer and grain legs plus most of the bins. So I assume it was him that bought it all back.

Comment

makes sense , thanks !

Comment

1/2 million dollar shop sells for 1/10 the value, great way to settle a divorce. When the bank gets its share of the mortgage she will be bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
          1/2 million dollar shop sells for 1/10 the value, great way to settle a divorce. When the bank gets its share of the mortgage she will be bankrupt.
          RB might not be too happy about that either.

Whe there is big money divorce can be nasty.

Comment

Lots of stuff comes back around at RB. They don’t care as long as both the seller and the buyer pay their vig. Last two numbers were 80 on guy that bought buildings and a lot of other items. Didn’t get the double leg, so he had a high limit he would not go over.

Comment

Approx 2.3 million minus RB, minus mortgages/loans, minus lawyers on both sides... maybe still owe $$$

Unless the grain from harvest pays it off.

Gossip is SHE wanted auction, refused a $$ settlement.

And he is still farming, guess buying whatever sold to others, another million.

But that's WHY divorce is expensive...because it's worth it!

Comment

Lawyers probably planing on 1/3 share at least by the sound of that one.

Comment

But if you can't live with the SOB.. its worth every penny..

Comment

I kept all the debt and got more after mine. Half of value. Not minus debt.
                    Now she's fighting off the professional help I'm getting my son.
                    Taking her to the train station would've been best.

Comment

Well , sure makes a guy appreciate what he has!

Comment

If they are jewels, treat them like a queen, much cheaper and better for the kids. Some mates are precious, others not so much. 😂

Comment

Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors.
                          When truth comes out ...it's a ugly surprise...

Comment

If the situation is as confrontational as portrayed here, I can't even imagine what measures would have to be taken to ensure that one party isn't bidding the items up, knowing that the other party can't afford not to buy them back.

If the shop etc. is necessary for the business, then realistically, he/she( not making any assumptions of who is who here) would be forced to pay anything up to full replacement value, if another bidder could be found to run it up.

Lawyers are probably busy checking all registered bidders, if that information is something that can be released.

Comment

Cheaper to keep her…………….😎

Every year when my wife and I go over the calendar (instead of Christmas cards) list I comment on how we’re becoming a minority………… married. Happily or otherwise 😉

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...