• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RB auction @ Clair Sk.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodland View Post
    Cheaper to keep her…………….😎

Every year when my wife and I go over the calendar (instead of Christmas cards) list I comment on how we’re becoming a minority………… married. Happily or otherwise 😉
    Which is why "we" are building a house. I can do math, and it didn't take long to figure out that it was much cheaper to build a new house to my wife's specifications, than to remain living in a trailer and pay for a divorce.

So far so good. She should be moving in soon, I haven't heard if I'm invited too.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 13, 2021, 00:28.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Which is why "we" are building a house. I can do math, and it didn't take long to figure out that it was much cheaper to build a new house to my wife's specifications, than to remain living in a trailer and pay for a divorce.

So far so good. She should be moving in soon, I haven't heard I'm invited too.
        Hopefully you at least get the odd conjugal visit

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
          That would not dig a hole deep enough for the evil I've seen.
          Consolation is I know I'm not going to hell cause I've already been.

Comment

A women only needs two animals in her life. A good horse (s) and a jackass to pay for them.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

So far so good. She should be moving in soon, I haven't heard I'm invited too.
              Happy wife happy life…………🍻

Comment

Circling back (Psaki), to the shop thread, I think I said a shop is good for the marriage, time alone, during long winters. Each focus on other stuff seems important to some. I got that, wife major time with young kids. After 10 years
                added her a NEW kitchen. We work together, plus constant conversations to be on same page regarding farm/financials. Her perspective is priceless at times. What's that comment on retired husbands home all the time...? Under foot, in the way, needing a purpose. I joke and remind her more pensions/annuities to spent if TOGETHER.

Yes rare to be together in a first marriage. Folks got to 70 years on the 7th. Hardly any younger relatives any will see 25, 50 year anniversaries.

Be thankful if you are making it work.
                Last edited by fjlip; Nov 13, 2021, 07:18.

Comment

Keep your pecker where it belongs.
                  Simple rule..
                  Money and Kool toys don't mean shit..

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                    Blame it on the Rain !
                    Blame it on 'Pride'. It takes two to tangle... and two to tango!

Comment

Blame it on the Rain !
                      Girl you know its true

Comment

The three precursors that any guy should strongly consider before marriage are

Great homemaker (cook and tidiness were big ones to me)

Excellent mother

And the most important one a Wild Cat in the Sack

It's never been a challenge being a Stay Home Dog!

Oh I forgot to mention I had to marry a Sask. girl to get all three precursors filled!
                        Last edited by foragefarmer; Nov 13, 2021, 11:47.

Comment

Blame it on the Rain !
                          And the neighbour lady ??

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                            Girl you know its true
                            And the lawyer says,
                            Don't forget my number.

Comment

More rules ;

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                                The three precursors that any guy should strongly consider before marriage are

Great homemaker (cook and tidiness were big ones to me)

Excellent mother

And the most important one a Wild Cat in the Sack

It's never been a challenge being a Stay Home Dog!

Oh I forgot to mention I had to marry a Sask. girl to get all three precursors filled!
                                Ya but like any big purchase the warranty package and return policy is important to consider.

The other thing that comes to mind is 2 out of 3 ain't bad😁

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.