• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agri trade 2021

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agri trade 2021

Was fricken awesome! Just saying. Great to have some normality again!

Sad I missed the show but it was time to go.

Comment

It was good. Not as many exhibitors as as past years but that may be a sign of things to come for these urban location shows.
      Not too crowded and most necessary companies were there.

Comment

Like those tires does ten grand buy one ?

Comment

The new “normal” million dollar combines and tractors.

Comment

There wasn't much that when I stopped to chat, and got to the inevitable price point question, that was under $150,000. And none around that price had a motor...Stuff sure appreciated!

The 6500 bushel field bin by Vale Industries was pretty impressive. Even my wife was in awe.

Contemplating replacing the horsch joker with a Degelman pro till. But found after I looked at the Versatile fury, that I am leaning toward that rather than the pro till. Wrong move? Fury looks heavier built.
            Last edited by flea beetle; Nov 13, 2021, 01:45.

Comment

The theory we were sold (caveat) was that the pro tills/kinze can bounce (yup) as well as just bury straw without cutting it (heard that).
              My partner on the deal went Landoll instead. I'll let you know when we have straw again.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                The theory we were sold (caveat) was that the pro tills/kinze can bounce (yup) as well as just bury straw without cutting it (heard that).
                My partner on the deal went Landoll instead. I'll let you know when we have straw again.
                Have heard good things about the landoll. Just was concerned about rocks and traditional gangs. Looks very well built.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...