• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

import amounts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

import amounts

Can anybody direct me to a site that shows the amount of beef being imported into the counrty from NAFTA countries. I have one that shows the amounts from non-NAFTA countries. It shows that there were 43.6 thousand tonnes so far this year of the eligible 76.4 thousand tonnes supposedely down 61% from last year.
    Also is it possible to find out what
    companies that are actually importing the beef from off-shore? I found a list
    eligible companies but it doesn't show which ones actually did import some.
    Just tring to find out how much imported beef is being used here in the Maritimes. Seems like there is a fair amount and we have a hard time getting our foot in the doors of any of the local supermarkets so looking for some data to support our cause.

This link leads to an article that discusses imports to Canada from U.S.A.

http://www.cattlenetwork.com/content.asp?contentid=2938

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.