• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone confirm this?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone confirm this?

Hope he doesn’t pay it.

Comment

Well it is pretty simple to ask for it .
      How hard can it be. I avoid places that do not.
      Not that I am worried, 3 x vacced just they are not helping, are they.

Comment

I expect in Leader everyone in the place knew who was vaxed or not.

Do they have to ask the same people 3 times a day?

Where is the go fund me?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A Finger.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	771923

The Gestapo...show me your PAPERS, son of a bi tches.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
            Get your 4th it's on its way, they are working just as they hoped.
            Fully vaxxed hockey team 15 caught it, one died, and his entire fully vaxxed family also caught it.

"We took all the precautions," Dunn said. "What more could we have done, except not played. It’s a shock. How did this happen?"

"I'm completely pissed off and sad."

Trust The Science.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211029-002950_Twitter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	771926
            Last edited by biglentil; Oct 29, 2021, 00:30.

Comment

You mean people actually do die from it.well at least you have come that far.
              Not just a democratic hoax anymore then? I guess we could call that progress.
              And of course the entire medical community on the planet is lieing to you .
              And For what reason we are not sure, but damit they are. LoL.
              Of course you have your anecdotal evidence to the contrary of the medical advice, based on the obviously fabricated facts from those commie Dr.s and researchers.
              Because they were all secretly NAZI'S, or communists or something, all along just lying in wait,to control you. why Anyone can see that. Then for them to sucker eventually even Kenny and Moe into their evil scheme.
              There are some resistors, fighting for freedom, that can see right thru all the lies.
              Like the peoples party candidate that got a free flight to an Ontario ICU.
              Because supposedly they are all full here. More lies I bet from that commie Moe. Too funny.
              Hey If I was in charge of deciding
              Who had to go to an Ontario ICU .
              I would put a PPC candidate on the first
              Plane too.
              Now that was a good one. Priceless.
              Last edited by sawfly1; Oct 29, 2021, 03:14.

Comment

Stasi caliber chap.

Comment

You mean people actually do die from it.well at least you have come that far.
                  Not just a democratic hoax anymore then? I guess we could call that progress.
                  And of course the entire medical community on the planet is lieing to you .
                  And For what reason we are not sure, but damit they are. LoL.
                  Of course you have your anecdotal evidence to the contrary of the medical advice, based on the obviously fabricated facts from those commie Dr.s and researchers.
                  Because they were all secretly NAZI'S, or communists or something, all along just lying in wait,to control you. why Anyone can see that. Then for them to sucker eventually even Kenny and Moe into their evil scheme.
                  There are some resistors, fighting for freedom, that can see right thru all the lies.
                  Like the peoples party candidate that got a free flight to an Ontario ICU.
                  Because supposedly they are all full here. More lies I bet from that commie Moe. Too funny.
                  Hey If I was in charge of deciding
                  Who had to go to an Ontario ICU .
                  I would put a PPC candidate on the first
                  Plane too.
                  Now that was a good one. Priceless.
                  Yes the fully vaxxed do die from it but hey it would be worse if they were not vaxxed. LET THAT sink in for a moment. Do you know for sure that it was not an adverse reaction that is not supposed to exist. To the original post, that is nuts if it is true. I have supported fightthefines.ca and the justice centre to try to do something about this madness. What a shit hole this country has become all because the stupid here can't properly access risk. Mind you the constant propaganda has not helped.
                  Last edited by ajl; Oct 29, 2021, 07:20.

Comment

The entire medical community is not lying sawfly just some prominent ones and the media are and a whole lot of others just going along without question.

First vaccine fails were already happening in the spring. That's what a break out case is. It's a failure of the vaccine in that person. Now it's 30% in Canada and rising.

Comment

Several restaurants in Grande Prairie have been fined, they have ‘secret shoppers’ going around. I heard one was $50k. Oneoff/Agstar/Sawfly/Chuckles would gladly snitch for free. Maybe there is a job board somewhere where you can sign up for that.

Comment

We have Dr.Ryan Meili as an example. Never enough lockdown to make him happy.
                        Im sure he has like minded freinds

Comment

Kinda sounds like regulations on a movie set , live rounds scattered about.
                          Nobody checking for loaded guns.
                          What could possibly go wrong?
                          Dam regulations, a few folks killed in the past , but we have got this one .
                          You do know that the blanks themselves can cause injury too. Sound familiar!
                          So why check every weapon? That is just plain silly bureaucratic overreach.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                            Several restaurants in Grande Prairie have been fined, they have ‘secret shoppers’ going around. I heard one was $50k. Oneoff/Agstar/Sawfly/Chuckles would gladly snitch for free. Maybe there is a job board somewhere where you can sign up for that.
                            Considering that they have already indicated their eager willingness to snitch on Agriville posters after the (supposed) ban on Covid posts, it would not be surprising if they are already snitching on their local businesses and neighbors.

Comment

Three shots in six months? To blow this off as a "learning process" or some such is simply an attempt to define failure out of existence.

Mandatory third shots are on the way as breakout incidents rise. Its the only tool in the drawer, and the medical authorities are going to double down on failure instead of admitting that they literally had no idea what they were doing.

LBJ and Vietnam come to mind. It's 1968 all over again and these breakout cases are the equivalent of the Tet Offensive.

I've heard countless people express the belief that if they are double vaxxed, they cannot transmit Covid. No medical authority has ever sought to inform people just how false this belief is, as this would get in the way of cheerleading for vaccination.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.