• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Protein Wheat is in High Demand?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Protein Wheat is in High Demand?

Just read that the world needs high protein wheat, Yet in Canada were told sorry you dumb ****s we don't pay protein over a set amount.

Don't you just love the games the useless grain companies play in Canada?

Everything is a secret that they just know.

Also Paris hard milling wheat is on fire.

We should be at 15 with our exchange yet they creep higher and were told to put in Targets.

**** your targets start paying.

They do it because they can, the every man for him self mentality of Western Canadian grain farmers.

Just read Agriville, as the grain companies do, such a divide regarding every topic on here.

Do you honestly think Grain companies haven't figured this out years ago when setting prices?

No conformity amongst Western Canadian farmers

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      They do it because they can, the every man for him self mentality of Western Canadian grain farmers.

Just read Agriville, as the grain companies do, such a divide regarding every topic on here.

Do you honestly think Grain companies haven't figured this out years ago when setting prices?

How much wheat do you grow foragefarmer?

Comment

Our Starbuck was running over 15% . Not seeing much of premium.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

I guess that makes it alright that Richardson and every other company can all of a sudden just drop paying extra protein. They are crooks plain and simple!

Comment

Too bad the cwb wasn’t around, they’d take care of this protein dilemma…..

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              Our Starbuck was running over 15% . Not seeing much of premium.
              were you happy with starbuck?
              only had a small field on alfalfa ground, dried right out , not very good test

Comment

Average protein across all grades is running at 14.7 %
                So, that will be the benchmark.
                The premium is in the low protein old stocks stuff if you have any.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  How much wheat do you grow foragefarmer?

Not that it's any of your business but I do have #1 high protein wheat sitting in the bins for a few years just waiting for this type of opportunity. I do hope you screen all other posters on this thread as whether they grow wheat after they post, but I doubt it.

Not sure what's that got to do with anything anyways Furrow as it applies to all commodities in Agriculture other than Supply Management.

It sure didn't take long to prove my point in my first post did it Guys?

But let's come on here and bitch and whine about how F ken crooked Richardson's and the other families are for being Capitalists while we argue here on Argiville.

Comment

AS farmers , one would think we should agree on some things. Apparently not.

Governments love this type of diatribe to justify them doing SFA to help the industry or farmers.

Comment

Forage last time I checked the big dog grain companies all built their fortune on the farmer's back.

Don't know one farmer that owns a billion-dollar company. Maybe a $100 mill of Debt.

The world is paying for protein and searching it out.

Paris wheat is running off the charts.

Canada hold my beer take a target you dumb fools and let us make out like bandidts.

ADM just announced their profit is double for last year. Double profit.

How is your farm doing.

****ing bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                        Forage last time I checked the big dog grain companies all built their fortune on the farmer's back.

Don't know one farmer that owns a billion-dollar company. Maybe a $100 mill of Debt.

The world is paying for protein and searching it out.

Paris wheat is running off the charts.

Canada hold my beer take a target you dumb fools and let us make out like bandidts.

ADM just announced their profit is double for last year. Double profit.

How is your farm doing.

****ing bullshit.
                        The whole system starts on the backs of farmers and ranchers....Everyone else just keeps picking the meat off our bones.

We now have a system that depends on how many inputs you buy from the graincos to get delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          were you happy with starbuck?
                          only had a small field on alfalfa ground, dried right out , not very good test
                          Starbuck was good. Hard to judge in a shitty year. But 30 with 2 in of rain not bad.

Comment

Maybe this is why high protein wheat is suddenly in demand. Great reset proceeding.

Nearly 50 per cent of Canadians say they can’t afford meat
                            https://ipolitics.ca/2021/09/30/nearly-50-per-cent-of-canadians-say-they-cant-afford-meat/

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                              AS farmers , one would think we should agree on some things. Apparently not.

Governments love this type of diatribe to justify them doing SFA to help the industry or farmers.
                              Exactly my point, but it had to come from the right poster I see.

Hope you get rain Bucket, mixed farmer are the hardest working!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.