• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain ?

Looks like a long narrow band of very good rain in Calgary area for well over 12 hrs now ?

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Looks like a long narrow band of very good rain in Calgary area for well over 12 hrs now ?
    Almost half an inch here but in the spirit of privacy espoused by Dml all I will say is that the rain fell somewhere in Canada.

Comment

Kids are building snowballs here🍀

Almost an inch of moisture so far today. Somewhere north of Hamloc and west of Furrow…………😎

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
        Almost an inch of moisture so far today. Somewhere north of Hamloc and west of Furrow…………😎
        The weather report from here, which in keeping with the theme of satisfying dml, is somewhere in the northern hemisphere. but certainly not alberta, the screen name is just a decoy to throw you off my trail. Just like woodland does, he wouldn't possibly be anywhere near woodland county.

My neighbor said we've had one and a half inches already.
        I wouldn't believe we've had that much rain, it is soaked in gone already driving across stubble fields right now it's hardly even sticky. Normally that much rain would turn this ground into a mud hole.
        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 23, 2021, 18:43.

Comment

We are patiently waiting, trying to suck the system through the Regina Block. 😂🐎✅

Comment

Almost an inch here, really first measurable rain since the few shots we got the end of August. We really needed it for the trees. I bucked up and split a spruce tree yesterday that we had to take out and it was unbelievable dry inside, hope the rest pull through. Maybe gives some hope for spring grass!

Comment

SFA here in the NE
              somewhere between alberta and manitoba
              how bout you wise guy, way out there?

Comment

Still dry here in the mid Sierra desert 🌵

Comment

Lucky ducks! Nothing here

Comment

not a drop at the Pond

Comment

maybe 5mm

Comment

An hour east of Calgary 2mm. Drought still going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by poorboy View Post
                          An hour east of Calgary 2mm. Drought still going strong.
                          2mm 100km SE of Edmonton [Killam] 3mm for all of Oct.

Cheers

Comment

Absolutely zero here halfway between Balcarres and Swan River. A sunny fall day this morning.

Comment

Zero at the farm, spit in Regina all night.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.