• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another 7.4 billion for the average canadian???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 7.4 billion for the average canadian???

To replace CERB . And yet economy drivers like Ranchers and farmers get told essentially to phuck off by this federal government.

WORSE yet they are coming for our assets/net worth.

Comment

I have taken zero , my entire family , zero , my kids found great opportunities because they were willing to work through this “plandemic” ... right or wrong , I will not allow a free ride. . Societies can’t not work on freeloaders ..... it’s impossible, proven through history.
      We may be the dumb ones but at least we can kelp an upper chin into a future if we make it without paying for the ineptitude of others . If we get fudged at the end of the day , many others will be far worse off because they have no clue how to sustain themselves

Right or wrong, *** it , I truly believe in karma at the end of the day .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        I have taken zero , my entire family , zero , my kids found great opportunities because they were willing to work through this “plandemic” ... right or wrong , I will not allow a free ride. . Societies can’t not work on freeloaders ..... it’s impossible, proven through history.
        We may be the dumb ones but at least we can kelp an upper chin into a future if we make it without paying for the ineptitude of others . If we get fudged at the end of the day , many others will be far worse off because they have no clue how to sustain themselves

Right or wrong, *** it , I truly believe in karma at the end of the day .
        There will continue to be many golden opportunities for those Canadians willing to work hard.

Just keep that in mind Furrow, there's where the Karma is going to kick in.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...