• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oats

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was offered $8 for August this morning, by the time they got back to us it was $7.50
    Still , I would try early May seeding with one of two things ...
    act of god
    Total production contract , wether it’s 30 bus or 150,

Not takers yet lol

Comment

That like button needs to be on the other side

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        That like button needs to be on the other side
        Like should be like Facebook; set up so it can be taken off if required!

Beans and Canola bounced back this morning... the down draft may be short from this wasde USDA report.... unless a black swan bites us!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
          Like should be like Facebook; set up so it can be taken off if required!

Beans and Canola bounced back this morning... the down draft may be short from this wasde USDA report.... unless a black swan bites us!

Cheers
          I suppose the Black Swan is feeling its oats... down another .18 Beans down....

Comment

Richardson has $10 for oats apr but hafta sell same tons for feb for $8.05
            Average $9.02

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              Average $9.02
              So what does that tell you is coming?😉

Comment

But.......
                One doesn’t want to get all cocky thinkin there is no where but up ?
                Remember when they found the pest that looked like true dope in the the canola ?

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                  So what does that tell you is coming?😉
                  Last fall at about this time, elevator had a special on canola deliver equal tons at this time of year and in the spring to get a better price than the current price was. Looked like a great deal at the time... I think we all know how that story ended.

Comment

But.......
                    One doesn’t want to get all cocky thinkin there is no where but up ?
                    Remember when they found the pest that looked like true dope in the the canola ?
                    Or canary seed , or flax .......
                    there always seems to be a trap door when the bulls are running the streets
                    I just even hope things hold enough so when most get their contracts hauled in and know if they are short , even , have a bit left over the market is still a decent levels .

Very few can afford to play the waiting game this year, especially with inputs so incredibly over priced

Comment

Errol will be right soon I’m afraid

Comment

February is showing on the quant as an obvious high or low and Nov shows as a direction change. Need to keep some gambling bushels. Im making zero forward sales on spec. End users can suck it, as far as getting coverage. Slightly concerned Moe is gonna "take my cows", because like everything else, he says it isn't happening. So it's coming, get ready for a new wheat board act, it can go high enough they'll do it.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                          Most anyone with a decent sized low interest line of credit should be able to hold out for better prices, am I mistaken?
                          That’s what your cash advance is for.

Comment

Average $9.02
                            Are $10 bids showing up?

Comment

$7.90 for July central AB is the highest I have seen so far.

Comment

Oats on the move again, limit up today. When does this madness end? Still haven’t pulled the trigger yet but it’s time to lock some oats in soon at these prices. Other than Richardson securing oats for their oat processing plant at $10 what other bids are out there?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DFF162EC-D788-4973-A054-CE7211EE1CED.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	771879

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.