• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six residents in Watson care home die.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six residents in Watson care home die.

Screw it. This is why this is relevant. Their lives matter. Move the thread if you want, but the smothering of info is astounding. 93% vaxxed. 42 of 53 tested positive, and six DIED.

IT MATTERS.

Vaccines Matter, yeh right👎

Comment

Text that to Gormley..the covid wizard.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
        Yeah strangest thing with radio personalities pushing the vax. Even the DJs are doing it between songs.

The vax already failed months ago. 82% vaxxed in NB and they locked down over a single death in the 90yr old category. WOW.

Comment

He blocked my phone and email....sent him TOO many facts that KILL his narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            Screw it. This is why this is relevant. Their lives matter. Move the thread if you want, but the smothering of info is astounding. 93% vaxxed. 42 of 53 tested positive, and six DIED.

IT MATTERS.
            Not a personal attack, so stay focused.

Many many details missing.

If your trying to be a hero and hoping to get tossed, at least make your cause worth while.

Comment

Seniors long term care[LTC] here got Covid... last week was told... 20 some positive... none got seriously sick... recovering nicely, the vaccine did help here,,,
              But
              neighbours who were not vaxed... died last weekend... very heartbreaking to say the least.

Everyone entering LTC does die... a true unavoidable fact of life.

Quality of life is important... Covid does mess that up... Seriously. So does the Flu... etc... LTC health lockdowns were common place before Covid... if not feeling well, don't go near LTC! Same as always!!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                Not a personal attack, so stay focused.

Many many details missing.

If your trying to be a hero and hoping to get tossed, at least make your cause worth while.
                It’s not terribly hard to find details. Especially when you first hand know someone involved. I am not trying to be a hero. I am really, really ticked off that information like this gets smothered. If I put that post on CBC, it would be tossed for misinformation. Yeah, well tell that to the families of the dead VAXXED people.

It’s all just sick. I share it, because enough already. There is truth. Smothering it is murder.

Comment

Formerly would call it misinformation. His ship has sailed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post

IT MATTERS.
                    Ages? Underlying health conditions? No different than some that were dying before vaccine from Covid. You are always going to eventually die. What age 1-100 we don't know. Go on being anti vax if you want, I don't care.You have the right to believe what you want. But....your understanding of this is telling me you are smarter in your mind, than reliable doctors and the 75-80% of the people that are vaccinated. Hard to believe with your vast knowledge of the medicine field that you choose to farm instead. I thought I had a very high chance of becoming a pro baseball player forty five years ago because my talents in baseball in my mind were better than farming. Yet I ended up being a farmer. Why? It was the scouts that made that decision. Yes the pros who understood how baseball works. Just my two cents worth.
                    Last edited by twocentsworth; Oct 9, 2021, 10:01.

Comment

LTC flu's and lockdowns have been going on for ever and now Covid but still no mandatory HEPA or ventilation systems for these air born issues. That should have been implemented years ago in both LTC and schools. Need building codes or health codes changed.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                        Seniors long term care[LTC] here got Covid... last week was told... 20 some positive... none got seriously sick... recovering nicely, the vaccine did help here,,,
                        But
                        neighbours who were not vaxed... died last weekend... very heartbreaking to say the least.

Everyone entering LTC does die... a true unavoidable fact of life.

Quality of life is important... Covid does mess that up... Seriously. So does the Flu... etc... LTC health lockdowns were common place before Covid... if not feeling well, don't go near LTC! Same as always!!

Cheers
                        And in most cases sooner than later. I figure after 50, time is no longer on my side. Very few make 100.

Comment

It all matters.

Because if this vaccine isnt working or was developed for a strain that no longer exists and if it has more side effect than we are being told like Norway, Sweden, iceland and Denmark are finding, we need to know.

It matters because they want to put this into little kids next. The goal posts have moved from 70% vaxxed to 120% vaxxed. A percentage of the triple vaxxed in Israel are starting to die now.

Comment

So long , your 90 days can't come soon enough.

Comment

I am not sure of your point though Sheep. Do you truly believe there would have a been fewer deaths if they weren’t vaccinated? Also the vaccine rate is unknown at the facility. The 93% is the vaccine rate of 80+ people in the entire central east region.

I am pro vaccine, but very opposed to any restrictions for non vaccinated people. But I also think you are crazy if you are older than 75 and don’t get it. Are you really worried about unknown long term consequences?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...