• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six residents in Watson care home die.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Trust the science? We are into this for almost 20 months and they haven’t even improved the testing. We are still using tests that are no closer in accuracy than the original tests were. False positives- false negatives- don’t vaccinate within 90 days, oh no vaccinate, mixed doses bad, mixed doses good - oops mixed doses don’t cutter, its all ok, we’ll just give the dartboard another jab. Believe the science because why?
    Actually getting very close to 2 years of covid End of oct 2019 is when the military brought well over a 100 sick soldiers back from China. Our lovely federal govt has this on record.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      Trust the science? We are into this for almost 20 months and they haven’t even improved the testing. We are still using tests that are no closer in accuracy than the original tests were. False positives- false negatives- don’t vaccinate within 90 days, oh no vaccinate, mixed doses bad, mixed doses good - oops mixed doses don’t cutter, its all ok, we’ll just give the dartboard another jab. Believe the science because why?

>>>---->

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bullseye.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	771762

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        That’s where our premier and others have failed
        To address these concerns some are legitimate
        And some are just made up garbage that’s
        Still circulating.
        And all of this has clearly identified that we
        Need way more resources out into facilities and
        People to develope treatments etc. We ve
        Gone down rhe road oh well nothing happening
        Now so no use being ready when obviously the cuts
        By former governments clearly has hurt us today.
        You're finding the target!

Name:	Bullseye getting warm.jpg
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	771763

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          So long , your 90 days can't come soon enough.
          Oof!!

Name:	Bullseye short.jpg
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	771764

Comment

Im done till this shit is cleaned out.

Comment

Why click if you’re gonna get all emotional!

Comment

41 people infected but that also included a bunch of non vaccinated workers. One doesn’t have to wonder how it got in there.

Comment

Most that died had DNR orders and were definitely at the end of life stage. If the residents weren’t vaccinated most would have died, not just 6.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                    I appreciate the tone of your posts.

However, it appears that you are trusting the official narrative on the number of "cases" as well as whom those cases represent.

Are you aware of the FACT that one is not considered "fully vaccinated" (which is a misleading term or misinformation on its own) until 2 weeks after the second jab?

Have you taken into consideration that a very large number of hospital admissions of the so-called "unvaccinated" include those who are in reaction to getting their 2nd jab?

Which leads to the question - why are so many newly jabbed patients landing in the hospital, a number of which are tying up supposedly scarce ICU beds, yet are labeled as "unvaccinated"?

It's very unlikely that most here would trust the information the the government puts out on many other issues, such as crop and stocks stats which are held in open derision by most on here.

Yet there is an incredible display of trust in official narratives here when it comes to your personal health?

This is by far the most successful psy-op ever conducted in the history of the world, all based on some sketchy facts turned incendiary by an incessant repository of fear.

The governments and health bureaucrats involved in this are nothing less than international terrorists..

I feel like a politician, I am just agreeing with everybody. The whole situation has turned into a horrible mess.

The best analogy I can think is before the creation of Authority, spraying flax with Buctril M.

Now you could create Facebook groups showing pictures of your field 3 days after it was sprayed that would show your flax layed over and the weeds doing just fine, and loudly proclaim that it had not killed your weeds but also damaged your flax. It would get shared 1000 times, confirmed by a few more legit photos and pretty soon there is a cult following believing that Buctril M was actually created to kill flax because the powers that be want to destroy the flax industry so the only oilseed grown is canola and they can sell overpriced seed to farmers.

Now there are kernels of truth in this. Buctril M does sometimes lay flax over, it never did a great job on weed control, seed companies are greedy and put their interests ahead of the farmers, all true. But at the end of the day the weed control from Buctril M was still better than anything on the market, and frustrating as it was you grew more flax and had cleaner fields than any other chemical solution. To me that is the Covid vaccine.

Comment

At University of Regina, no students have shuffled a ross the halls for 4 or 5 semesters, but the parking lot is full at SIAST so students must be attending in person. Just sayin, “What’s the difference?”

Comment

Originally posted by Grahamp View Post
                        I feel like a politician, I am just agreeing with everybody. The whole situation has turned into a horrible mess.

The best analogy I can think is before the creation of Authority, spraying flax with Buctril M.

Now you could create Facebook groups showing pictures of your field 3 days after it was sprayed that would show your flax layed over and the weeds doing just fine, and loudly proclaim that it had not killed your weeds but also damaged your flax. It would get shared 1000 times, confirmed by a few more legit photos and pretty soon there is a cult following believing that Buctril M was actually created to kill flax because the powers that be want to destroy the flax industry so the only oilseed grown is canola and they can sell overpriced seed to farmers.

Now there are kernels of truth in this. Buctril M does sometimes lay flax over, it never did a great job on weed control, seed companies are greedy and put their interests ahead of the farmers, all true. But at the end of the day the weed control from Buctril M was still better than anything on the market, and frustrating as it was you grew more flax and had cleaner fields than any other chemical solution. To me that is the Covid vaccine.
                        No idea about growing or spraying flax but that analogy sounds pretty close to covid for sure.

Comment

People used to cut the rate on Bucky M to try not to lay the flax out but then all you killed was the phenoxy weeds leaving buckwheat and ladysthumb to go wild.
                          I remember a freind of mine did a nice job with a spraycoup at two gallons. Nice one ft overlap totaly crisp. No autosteer in those days.
                          Did result in a nice clean crop.

Buctril M had an LD50 worse than many insecticides.
                          Last edited by shtferbrains; Oct 9, 2021, 21:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                            Text that to Gormley..the covid wizard.
                            The only difference between his show and weekend, is the weekend has a disclaimer it's a paid advertisement, he does the exact same thing, but the govt funding doesn't require that disclosure.

Consider it advice on "gardening"

Comment

Public Safety Announcement:

Iceland🇮🇸: Suspended use of Moderna in all age groups.

Sweden🇸🇪: Suspended use of Moderna in people under 30.

Finland🇫🇮: Stopped use of Moderna in people under 30.

Norway🇳🇴: Is recommending against use of Moderna in those under 18.

Dr. Deena Hinshaw
                              @CMOH_Alberta
                              · Oct 8
                              I understand that some Albertans may have questions about Moderna and myocarditis from recent reports from Finland. I would like to share a statement issued by the CCMOH last week, and reassure Albertans that myocarditis after vaccine is very rare. (1/4) https://canada.ca/en/public-heal
                              Last edited by burnt; Oct 10, 2021, 07:16.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
                                These living parasites found in Moderna vials also found in the blood of the vaxxinated.
                                [ATTACH]8867[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8868[/ATTACH]
                                Hey 180 Man where do you find this shit, that's f ucken a spider.

If you're going to cut and paste, at least make it somewhat believable.

P.S. where's the Sheep, did he get thrown in the Agriville penalty box.

First CBC now Agriville, I guess Sheep has enough Facebook, Twitter, etc etc friends to keep himself busy.

ADD ON

HEY 180 MAN, you realized yourself that it was a spider so you deleted the post.

It's to bad I quoted your post before to could get it completely deleted.

Even you were smart enough to figure out that the picture of the parasite was actually a spider.

180 Man your are so full of Shit with your cut and pastes, and the above quote proves that.
                                Last edited by foragefarmer; Oct 10, 2021, 08:12.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.